unexpected invitation

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WEDDING DAY

 

During the event, Taeyeon tries to ignore Jiyong. Whereas, Jiyong was busy with his work photographing the event.

“Tae, are you going to stay after the ceremony?” Hyorin asked.

“I don't think so because I have to go back to Seoul soon” Taeyeon replied while stares at the groom and bride.

“Hurm…when we will meet again?” Hyorin asked sadly.

“You can visit me,” Taeyeon said while smiles.

“I hope I can” Hyorin replied.

“Then, we can meet at your wedding” Taeyeon said jokingly.

Hyorin stunned after Taeyeon said that. Then, she smiles shyly.

“Wuuuu…I can’t wait” Taeyeon continues friend.

“Hey, what if you were married before me?” Hyorin asked jokingly.

“Ha…ha…ha very funny” Taeyeon replied sarcastically.

“At least, I know that someone is trying to get you” Hyoring bluntly said.

Taeyeon frown after she hears that and want to ask more but Hyorin already excuses herself because Youngbae is calling her.

 

 

 

“Jiyong, did you already pack your stuff? We will return this afternoon,” Dami said while eating the wedding cake. Taeyeon that seat beside Dami just focus on her foods silently.

“Noona, I think I want to stay for one day more” Jiyong replied while looks at his camera.

“What? Why?” Dami asked curiously.

“I want to spend some time with Youngbae” Jiyong replied but in same time he try to gave Taeyeon space after last night's incident.

“Arasso, but you have to come home early because we have work to do” Dami said warn him.

“Nae, noona”Jiyong replied before he gets up from the seat and continues with his work.

 

Dami POV

‘Something was going on here ... last night Taeyeon looked weird and now she didn't even talk to Jiyong ...what just happen? Before this used to be friendly, now like strangers ... argh..!’

 

“Unnie, I want go back to room. I have my unpack stuffs” Taeyeon said after Jiyong leave them.

“Okay” Dami replied while she turn to looks at Jiyong then she turn her head to see Taeyeon.

“Because of them, I'm the one who can go crazy” Dami mumble alone before she continues eat the cake.

 

 

 

TRAIN STATION

 

Jiyong walking towards Dami with the ticket he bought.

“Are you sure you won’t come?” Dami asked before she takes the tickets.

“Yeah” Jiyong replied shortly.

Taeyeon is standing beside Dami silently while looking at the peoples around.

“Taeyeon, here your ticket” Dami said while give the ticket.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied and then take the ticket.

“There is still time left before departure. I want to go buy something. Can you wait here with my luggage?” Dami asked Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded before he takes the luggage from Dami hand.

“Taeyeon, do you want anything?” Dami asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly and smiles.

“Okay, wait here” Dami said before she leave both of them there.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong glance at Taeyeon secretly while playing with Dami luggage tag. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is sitting the distance between the two chairs from Jiyong.

“I’m sorry for yesterday's incident” suddenly Jiyong break the silent between them.

Taeyeon startled after hear Jiyong apologies.

Jiyong stares at her deeply try to makes she feel his sincerity.

“No, that’s my fault. I think my brain is out of control due to drunkenness. Sorry” Taeyeon suddenly replied to removes the guilt in her heart and she chuckles awkwardly.

Jiyong looks at her with mixed feelings. Meanwhile, Taeyeon try to avoid her eyes to looks into Jiyong eyes.

“Actually, I…” Jiyong said but Taeyeon stops him by saying

“I want to go to the washroom”.

She then gets up from the seat and leave Jiyong there alone.

 

 

NEXT DAY

SEOUL

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

Taeyeon walks toward the studio while holding her coffee. When she enters the studio, she stunned after she saw Sooyoung is there with Tiffany.

“Yah..! Choi Sooyoung! Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked excitedly before she hugs her.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked when she also surprise to see Taeyeon there.

“I’m work here” Taeyeon replied.

“Me too” Sooyoung replied.

Taeyeon frown weirdly after she hears Sooyoung answer. Taeyeon turn to looks at Tiffany as sign to her what is going on there.

“Don’t Dami unnie tell you? She’s here as our backup designer” Tiffany replied while smiling.

“No, she didn’t tell me anything” Taeyeon said while she places her bag and coffee on the table.

“Perhaps she don’t want you worry about the situation here” Tiffany replied.

“So, how both of you know each other?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“She used to be my roommate at university,” Taeyeon said while pat Sooyoung shoulder.

“And how you know Fany?” Taeyeon continues asked Sooyoung. 

“She's my schoolmate” Sooyoung replied

“How small the world is,” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“Where is Dami unnie?” Tiffany asked when she noticed is only Taeyeon there.

“She rushes to the fabric factory. So, tomorrow we can start producing this design,” Taeyeon replied.

“What about her little brother?” Tiffany asked

“He still at Busan” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Okay, let’s start our work” Taeyeon continues said and she get her design form the table.

 

 

 

Taeyeon still focus on her works while Dami walks inside the studio.

“Hey, what are you doing here? It’s lunch hour. Go get something to eat” Dami said while walks to Taeyeon desk.

“Unnie, how’s the meeting?” Taeyeon asked without answering Dami question.

“It’s fine. They will bring all the fabric by tomorrow,” Dami replied.

“That’s good” Taeyeon replied.

“Hey, come let’s have lunch together” Dami said while pull Taeyeon arm.

“Wait up. I have to finish this first” Taeyeon replied while continues her works.

“Nope! We are going now!” Dami said and then pull her toward the door.

Taeyeon just smiling when Dami hold her hand and leave the studio together.

 

 

 

AT THE CAFÉ

 

Dami eats her meals while have a chat with Taeyeon about their project. Suddenly, someone approach them from behind.

“Taeyeon-shi, it’s surprise to see you here” Seunghyun said excitedly.

“Oh…yeah…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

Dami noticed Taeyeon reaction, then she say

“We are surprise to see you here”

“I’m with them,” Seunghyun said while pointing toward his friends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter