ONE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gold wall shines like the sunrise at the east, the trumpets started to play, the servants serve the food in the long table. The King seat in the center of the table.

The Servant kneels beside the King "My King, the 4 highness of Four Realms is already here. Should I let them in?" the King nods. The servant stood up and he shouts "Let the gate open!" The sound of huge doors opens.

"My King let me present it to you the Four Realms. From the Realm of Onux; Kim Dahyun and Chou Tzuyu" Dahyun and Tzuyu enter the Palace and they bow to the King and they proceed to their chair. "From the realm of Nharian; Im Nayeon and Minatozaki Sana" the two bows to the King and they also proceed to the Chair beside Dahyun and Tzuyu. "The next Realm, the realm of Criphix; Park Jihyo and Hirai Momo" the two bows and they seat beside Nayeon and Sana. "The last Realm! The realm of Eros; Yoo Jeongyeon and Son Chaeyoung"

As they walk inside all eyes on them Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon bows to the king and they seat in the opposite of Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Please make yourself comfortable in my palace" The other member nods while Chaeyoung didn't nod. The King saw that Chaeyoung didn't agree into it "Chaeyoung right? Is there any problem?" Chaeyoung looks to the king "My highness can you please tell it to us what we are doing right now?"

"We are eating breakfast? You can eat what you want" The King laughs "Okay, It seems like Chaeyoung is busy." Tzuyu smiles while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter