PRELUDE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Give that to the 4 Realms, especially to their leader”

The 2 servants give the 4 envelopes to the 4 guards

“You may go now”

The 4 Guards Kneel down in front of the king of Catnedwil “We will be served, We will be of service our King” they said unison. They stood up and they left the place. The King exhale as he put his back in his throne.

His wife walks to him and she bows to her king “My King, are you sure about this?” He looks to his wife who is still hanging her head down low “This is the only way to be this Kingdom free” Her wife lifts up her head with disbelief in her face “Are you doing this for the sake of this Kingdom?!”

The 2 servants immediately walk towards the King’s wife “Queen, you are not allowed to shout in front of the King” The Queen left walks away with hatred on her part.

 

REALM OF ONUX

“Yah Chou Tzuyu!!” Dahyun fell to the ground with a sword in her hand “What?” Tzuyu laughs while she is removing her armor to her body. “you really don’t know the word ‘Clean Play’” Dahyun stood up while she is removing the dirt to her armour, Tzuyu came to her to help Dahyun to stand up.

Their attention diverted when the glass door open “Sorry for interrupting my Highnesses, your father is calling both of you. Please go to the main hall right now” Dahyun and Tzuyu look to each other and they nod.

 

REALM OF NHARIAN

“It’s so boring” Sana looks outside “Do you want to play Archery outside?” Nayeon said while she is laying down and looking to the ceiling “Ah I always play that, Are there other games that you want to suggest?” She sighs

Nayeon shook her head “I don’t know too” she shouts and Sana looks to her back where Nayeon is laying down, they laugh. The door opens “Your highness, the King wants to see you, both of you” Nayeon and Sana Looks to each other “Why?” Sana asked “There is an important announcement,” the servant said.

Nayeon and Sana both nod and they fix themselves and they walk away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter