TWO

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung walks in the garden of the palace, while she is walking she saw a huge leaves she pick it up and she sits under the palm tree "What should I draw again?" she put her back under the tree, while the younger one is thinking what she'll gonna put on the leaves her thoughts vanish when there's a sharp sound that came from the bush. Chaeyoung sharpens her eyes, she slowly stood up while holding her sword, she walks slowly to the bush "Who is there?"

"Ah! Already found it!" The women stood up Chaeyoung lift her sword "W- who are you?! What Realm are you?!" she saw that this girl has a leaf on her hair, Chaeyoung wants to remove it but she doesn't know who is this person and what Realm that she came from.

"Don't kill me please" her voice is so soft that it made Chaeyoung slowly put down her sword "Who are you?" she asks once again. It takes a second to make the women answer "I said who are you" Chaeyoung immediately lift again her sword "I, I am Sharon!"

Chaeyoung nods and she puts down her sword "What are you doing here? What realm are you?"

"I.. I came from Callainus" she softly said, Chaeyoung tilts her head "Okay Sharon as far as I know there are only 4 Realms in this kingdom Onux, Nharian, Criphix, and Eros. There is No Callainus"

Sharon sweats from nervous because she is the Princess of Catnedwil, she is prohibited to say that she is the Princess of the Catnedwil because that's a protocol to their Palace. Once that there's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter