THREE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Father we already arrive" Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung kneel in front of the King. "You need to prepare for the battle. I want each one of you will replace the King of Kings" Chaeyoung looks up "But father... I know to myself that I am not yet ready. I am too young to fight this"

"Chaeyoung, please listen to me don't be stubborn. You'll gonna make it"

Chaeyoung sighs while looking to the ground.

"Father may I ask.." Jeongyeon looks to Chaeyoung

"What is it, my Daughter"

"Did you already see the face of the Princess of Catnedwil?" The King laughs "No, we are not allowed to know who is the Princess of Catnedwil"

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung nod "But Father.. do we deserve this? To fight for our realm?"

"I already have seen how you fight and also Chaeyoung. It seems like you aren't my daughters when you fight" the king laughs as well as the two.

Out of nowhere, Chaeyoung speaks up "Father, what if I get killed. I mean.. one of us got killed? What will you do?"

The king bit his lower lip "A king must be a king if you died then you will die. We are not allowed to be involved in this thing. If the King of Kings wants that to happen then let him"

"Father, I promise me and Chaeyoung will not die. We will come back here safely" Jeongyeon's voice becomes shaky

"Don't promise to me, Promise to your younger sister"

Jeongyeon faced Chaeyoung in front of their King.

"I, Yoo Jeongyeon. Promised that we will come back safely in the Realm of Eros" The servant gives the knife to Jeongyeon "Are you sure about this?" Chaeyoung became worried because Jeongyeon must drop blood to the glass and she will drink her blood.

Jeongyeon nods, she takes a deep breath and she points the knife to her wrist she slowly cut her wrist and the blood is slowly dripping down to her arm until the blood reaches the glass.

"State again your promise and drink that" The king stood up and he watches. Jeongyeon is panting hard

"I, Yoo Jeongyeon Promised that we will come back safely in the Realm of Eros and I will take care of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter