SIX

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu pull her horse in front of the Palace of Catnedwil, she was about to enter the palace but there's a person that she always saw it.

She walks to her "Hi!" Tzuyu smiles widely to Sharon "Uh hi?" Mina stops from fixing all the bushes and she stood up "Who are you?" Tzuyu fix herself and she raise her right hand "Let me introduce myself I am Chou Tzuyu from the Realm of Onux"

"Onux? From the north?" Mina raises her eyebrows to make sure that this person came from North "Yes I cam from North and I am also a Highness"

Mina hurriedly bow to Tzuyu "Your Highness welcome to the realm of Catnedwil" Tzuyu just smile to Mina "Are you also a servant here? And what's your name?"

"Yes I am also a servant here your highness, I am Sharon" Tzuyu pick a flower and she gave it to Mina "Such a wonderful name Sharon." She smiles at Mina. Mina's attention diverted when she heard Horses that are arriving at their Palace, she saw Chaeyoung hop off the horse and she fix her hair again.

"Sorry, Tzuyu but I need to go.. I need to help the other servants" she hurriedly walks away.

In the meeting hall, the 4 realms of the kingdom are present.

"The war is coming," Jihyo said while drinking wine "Are you excited to kill us Chaeyoung," Nayeon asks the girl who is spacing out, she thinks that who is the princess of Catnedwil.

The King arrived and they bow as the king seat to his throne. "Is everyone here?"

"Yes your highness"

"As a gift of participation, I would like to give this to you" The 8 servants give the gift to each one of them "A gold and a ring?" jeongyeon said, the King nods "What's the value of this if one of us will die soon"

"You will take it or you'll leave it?" The king asks Chaeyoung and she kneels down "I will not accept this gift your highness" The king nods and the servant takes the gift back. Jeongyeon kneel "Your highness, I'm sorry for what my sister did"

The king clears his throat "I call each one of you because I want to say good luck to the battle. May the best person wins. The battle will be happening in the open area of Callainus boundary of Catnedwil and Nharian"

Chaeyoung rose up to her eyebrows "Callainus? That.. that place is existing?"

"What do you think?"

"Ha pabo" Tzuyu whisper that made the 8 highness looks to her "What did you say?" Chaeyoung furiously grab Tzuyu's Blue silk dress "Chaeyoung stop!"

The 8 of them looks to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter