FOUR

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is looking to herself in front of the Mirror "Please call one servant" the servant bows to Chaeyoung "Yes your highness"

 

She takes a deep breath, she doesn't know if she is ready to come back to her old life which she can kill thousands of people. She looks to her hands; shivering from all the blood that she remembers, she started to sweat from the moment that she remembers all the killings that she did.

 

"Your highness, one of the servants is here"

 

Chaeyoung is still looking to her hand "Your highness?" the servant taps Chaeyoung's shoulder that made her jolted to her place "A-are you okay your highness?"

 

"Chaeyoung? What happened?" Jeongyeon enters the room "What happened to you?" she grabs a cloth and she wipes the sweat of Chaeyoung "I..I'm afraid"

 

Jeongyeon places her hand in Chaeyoung's shoulder "There's nothing to be afraid of Chaeyoung if you want to be back then let yourself. If you are afraid then just don't do it."

 

Chaeyoung puts Jeongyeon's hands away from her shoulder "But there's a part of me that.. that makes me wanna do it. I feel like someone is waiting for me, I don't know who"

 

"Listen to your heart or listen to the deities who are calling your name out there, now tell me what do you want to do?"

 

"I want to cut my hair"

 

"And??"

 

"Give me the black silk dress"

 

The servant and Jeongyeon look to each other "get the black dress and you cut her hair" The other servant bows to Jeongyeon.

 

After a minute of cutting her hair, she looks to the mirror. Her long hair became short hair. The servant puts water to her hair and she brushes it up. The other Servant enters the room with a black dress on her arms.

 

A full black dress with a Red Dragon logo in the back, Chaeyoung wears it.

 

"Your highness, do the arms is still fitted?" Chaeyoung nods, she looks to the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter