SIXTEEN

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Mina is walking around the Palace she saw her wife that is spacing out. This is not the first time that Mina saw her Wife being like that. It started when Chaeyoung started to have nightmares every night.

Mina always taking good care of Chaeyoung especially when Chaeyoung wants to give up on her life, Mina is always there by her side.

Every night when they are about to sleep, Chaeyoung is looking outside she looks that she is not in her usual self, her eyes are getting deep and her face is getting pale.

There's a one time that Mina calls a Doctor to their palace.

"Mister? How is my wife?"

The doctor puts a cloth on Chaeyoung's forehead "She is not sick but her body temperature drops in a normal temp. I couldn't find any symptoms that your wife is sick"

The doctor stood up "just give this tea to her and her body temperature will be back to normal" the doctor gives the tea bag to Mina and she gladly accepts it.

"If something happens to her just call me"

"Thank you for helping her to recover"

"It is my duty to saved the royal highness, I'll get going my queen" the doctor bows and he left the two in the room.

"Chaeyoung, don't leave your wife there"

A voice fills again the white room

"Jeongyeon? Is that you?!"

"Chaeyoung just promise me you won't leave that palace and your wife, she will need you"

Chaeyoung shouts to that room, roaming her eyes where the vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter