TWENTY ONE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While in the midst of their sleep, Chaeyoung couldn't sleep it feels like there's something that will happen. She looks to her Wife and her son, she stood up and she walks in the library of the palace, she grabs a paper and a brush.

Son Jeon Wook,

Remember this day today is your birthday, A servant found you in the front of our palace in Catnedwil, it was raining so hard so I don't have any choice but to adopt someone like you. IN case that there will be something that happened to me I hope you will read this letter.

I want you to become a King in the future and live a happy and healthy life, my son. Please take care of your Mother no matter what happens to her stay with her.

Son Chae Young

Royal Highness of Catnedwil

Chaeyoung puts down the brush and she looks for the outcome of her letter for her Son. She walks in the aisle of the palace where there's a guard who is guarding each of every room. The guard startled when they saw Chaeyoung.

"Your highness what are you doing in this hour? You must be sleeping." Chaeyoung gave the Red envelope to the guard "In case that there's something happened to me please give this to my son"

The guard nods and he accepts the red envelope.

When Chaeyoung is walking down the aisle someone shot an arrow from the above. Chaeyoung felt the arrow from her back, her breath became short and the blood spills to , she looks to down and she saw that the arrow passed through her chest, she slowly kneels down while touching the blood that is spilling to her body.

Her memories started to show from she was young up until she found Mina.

"Sh..sharon" she weakly said.

The guards are now chaotic, Chaeyoung lay down her body and her eyes are slowly closing she senses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter