FOURTEEN

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came, the two are eating peacefully at the dining room until a servant hurriedly approaches the royal highness "Your royal Highness" Mina looks to the servant who is panting besides Chaeyoung, she also saw that the servant whispers to Chaeyoung.

"Your highness" the servant leans to whisper in Chaeyoung's ear "your surprise for your wife is here" Chaeyoung widens her eyes and she looks to Mina. She acted like there something wrong.

"What's happening?" Mina was about to stand up but the servant stops her "My queen, I'm sorry but you should stay here. I promise there is no big deal that is happening. Just let your wife do it, just eat your breakfast, your highness"

Mina became worried "Are you sure about this?" the servant nods "Yeah it's no big deal"

Chaeyoung came and she whispers into the servant's ear "We need to surprise her now, I'm gonna wait in front of my throne make sure she doesn't she anything okay?" The servant nods

"Mina I'm sorry but there's something that is urgent" Chaeyoung walks away and she winks to the servant "Chaeyoung! Are you sure that you are okay?"

Chaeyoung sits on her throne while waiting to Mina "Ah why they take so long" when she heard that Mina is scared of what's happening Chaeyoung fixes herself and she sits like a king.

The servant removes the blindfold and Mina is very curious about what's happening.

"What? What is happening? Chaeyoung??!!"

"Release the gift!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter