SEVENTEEN

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is sitting to her throne when a servant is running to her "Your highness" the servant kneel in front of Chaeyoung "What is it?" he stood up "The north Catnedwil is under war"

Chaeyoung stood up "Why what happened?" her face can't explain the panic that she felt.

"The kingdom of Byutju wants to invade the Kingdom of Catnedwil, we must protect this palace and also the people"

"I WANT TO SPEAK TO ALL THE GUARDS AND SOLDIERS NOW!" The servant bows to him "Yes your highness"

After a moment the soldiers and Guards are in the vacant area of the palace.

Chaeyoung seated in the balcony while waiting for the others "Is everyone where?" her adviser nods and she stood up.

"Now Listen, the northern part of Catnedwil are under war. I will send some of my men to fight in the northern part of Catnedwil"

"Tell the village of Catnedwil to go to their homes when the moon shows. I don't want to see any citizen who is roaming around the village, Understand?!"

"Yes your highness"

"Prepare for all the weapons and armors that the soldiers must need to use" Chaeyoung is walking back to her throne.

"Your highness, you must come with us"

Mina heard that and she interrupts the two "No.. I mean No Chaeyoung won't come with you that's a protocol in this palace!"

"But My Queen, the king of ByutJu wants to see the royal highness of Catnedwil"

Chaeyoung gave her a warm smile "I will be back Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter