TEN

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the morning came Each of the Realm and the servant started to play the trumpets signaling that it is the war day.

REALM OF ONUX

"My daughters, please come back safely" tzuyu and Dahyun kneels "Yes our father"

"You, Tzuyu you look good on that red dress. You too Dahyun you look good in white. Don't put some blood in that elegant dress" the two just laugh "Father we need to go" Their father takes a deep breath "I'll give you all the blessings that I have. Please take care"

"Yes, father," The two said in unison.

Tzuyu and Dahyun stood up and they walk away.

REALM OF NHARIAN

"Father we need to go now" Nayeon kneels in front of the King "Father, I am sure that we will come back alive safe and sound" Sana also kneels in front of her father.

The King stood up "Please take all the things that you'll need in the war"

"We already did father" Nayeon replied.

One of the guards interrupts the three "Your Highness the horses are already here, we need to depart now"

Nayeon and Sana stood up "Father please take care of yourself while we are gone," Sana said while her eyes want to cry.

"Sana we need to go now"

Sana nods and she walks with Nayeon away.

REALM OF CHRIPIX

"Momo let's go?" Jihyo enters Momo's room without knocking on her room she saw that Momo is looking outside admiring the view outside of their palace.

"Momo?"

Momo looks to her back "It feels like I want to back out" Jihyo shook her head "come on we need to go now, this is not the time for us to give up. We need to get the throne"

"But Jihyo.."

"no more buts let's go"

Momo grabs her sword and she looks to herself in front of the mirror "I'm sorry my friends but I need to kill each one of you"

REALM OF EROS

Chaeyoung is walking down in the aisle with a black dress with a sleeve on. While she is walking it can be heard that she is full of armor especially she has 2 swords on her waist.

Jeongyeon saw that Chaeyoung is already near "Chaeyoung, let's go?" Chaeyoung smiles to Jeongyeon "That gold dress looks good to you"

The two laughs and they left the kingdom of eros.

KINGDOM OF CATNEDWIL

The Servant slowly puts the see-through cloth in Mina's face, The other servant is putting the red silk dress with a sleeve on to Mina's body. Mina looks on the Mirror and she saw that she look like a princess because of the makeup that she has. She couldn't believe that this is the time that she'll gonna marry someone.

"What if they all die?" Mina unconsciously said to herself "That will never happen" her servant respond to her "There will be one person that is reserve for you" Mina closes her eyes and her right eye fell a tears

Please come back safely Chaeyoung.

BORDER OF Callainus boundary of Catnedwil and Nharian

Chaeyoung removes the cloth that surrounds her fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter