TWENTY THREE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the garden of Catnedwil, Mina's 8-year-old son which is Jeon Wook runs towards her with a Red envelope on his hands "Mom!" she turns around to see her son who is running at her. She saw that her son found a Red envelope but the letter is already torn apart.

Mina thought to her self that the envelope looks familiar and her husband isn't using Red Envelope.

"Mom look what I found!" Jeon wook giggled, Mina half bent her knees to level her son "What is that? Where did you get this? Let me see it" Jeon Wook give the envelope to her "Red?" Jeon wook nods, Mina opens the envelope and she saw that the letter is torn apart, her hands are shaking when she saw It's Chaeyoung's handwriting.

She saw a message that is directed to her, she fixes the papers and she read it. Jeon wook is wondering why her mom is crying

"Mom, why are you crying?" Jeon wook wipes her tears and Mina suddenly laughs "It's just I miss your mother" Jeon wook pouts "Mom? I have another mother too? Where is she?"

Mina takes a deep sigh, she points her index finger in the sky where Jeon Wook follows where his mom pointing at "Son, your mother is my wife. She.. she is over there" She pointed at the sky, Mina wanted to become strong but her emotions are strong especially she missed and she still loves Chaeyoung.

"Your mother will come back, she.." she didn't continue it because all of the memories that she had with Chaeyoung are still vivid into her mind.

"She what mom?"

"She said she.. will come back to us" Mina can't hold it anymore and she hugs her son who is trying to understand the situation.

"You won't understand now, but you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter