TWENTY FIVE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The east side of Dionysius has been invaded!!"

The kind stood up to his throne "What!? What Do you mean?!"

"Your highness a group of soldiers invades the east side of Dionysius"

"Kill them all!"

The guard and Jeon wook passed each other "Your king what is happening?" Jeon wook furrowed his eyebrows along with Mina "The east side of Dionysius has been invaded"

"what?!" Jeon wook removes Mina's hand from his arms and he walks towards the king "How could you?!.." Jeon wook stops from talking when Mina called his name "Jeon wook!"

Jeon wook looks to his mom "Mom? The east side of Dionysius has been invaded by the invaders we must do something" Jeon wook looks back again to his father "Father, I think I must go with them in the war"

Mina rose up to her eyebrows "Jeon wook?! What are you talking about?"

"Mom I will join them in the war"

The king laughs "That is my son, ready for the war!"

"No Jeon wook listen to your mother!"

"But mom! I am already old enough, I am willing to protect the Kingdom of Dionysius!" Mina felt that her heart tightens and she put her right hand to her chest while slowly putting her body to the ground. Jeon wook immediately ran to her "M-mom?! Your king, the queen felt a pain to her chest"

The king just shrugged his shoulders "I don't know call the servant not me" Jeon wook furrowed again "What kind of husband are you?!"

The servant came to them and they rushed Mina into her room.

After an hour while Jeon wook is looking outside he saw that there are many guards and it's very unfamiliar because the way they dressed.

Jeon wook stood up and he looks for the king "Your king! There are many unfamiliar guards outside!"

When Jeon wook said that the main door opened and they saw the Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter