THIRTY

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST CHAPTER

"Everyone! Did you went to the exhibition last night?" their professor excitedly puts his book on the table, his student lazily respond "Yes" His professor stood in the front and he removes his eyeglasses "Okay you are all exempted from the Quiz" The students widens their eyes while enjoying their happiness because the professor exempt them in their quiz.

While Chaeyoung, on the other hand, she didn't know what is happening, she keeps on looking outside with her palm on her chin and her arms rest on the top of the table.

She smiles when she remembers what happened last night.

"Yah Chaeyoung!" Tzuyu shakes Chaeyoung's body, she angrily looks to Tzuyu "What the f.." Tzuyu stops her "If you continue that word you'll gonna pay me and you know what will happen next"

Chaeyoung continued "What the food are we gonna eat for later?" Tzuyu laughs and she pats Chaeyoung's back "You got me, let's go" Tzuyu puts her bag on her back but Chaeyoung shakes her head "I won't come with you, tzuyu"

"Why?"

Chaeyoung smiles "I want to be alone, you know there are things that are running inside on my mind right now" Tzuyu understand what Chaeyoung is trying to say "It's okay, call me when you got home so I'll cook dinner for you okay?" Chaeyoung smiles sweetly to Tzuyu while the tall girl walks outside of the room.

"Mina what are we doing here?!" Jihyo stops in front of the university, Mina let go of Jihyo's hand and she faced the older girl "Jihyo I promised! The son chaeyoung that we exhibit last night she.. she is here" Jihyo knitted her eyebrows because in confusion "What?! You know what Mina you are just tired, let's go home" Mina shakes her head off "let's stay here. Wait for her okay?" Jihyo sighs "Okay fine"

Jihyo and Mina stop by in a cafe in front of the University while they are waiting for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung puts her book back in her locker and she proceeded to go outside.

Mina is eating her food when her eyes look outside, she saw Chaeyoung go out from the main gate and she pulled Jihyo where she was about to drink some water.

"Mina! Oh my god!"

Mina shouts to Chaeyoung "Yah! Son Chaeyoung!"

"She won't hear you because she has an earphone!" Jihyo stops from walking and she shouts Chaeyoung who is on the other side of the road walking at the sidewalk.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!" Her voice became loud and all the people are now looking to jihyo.

Chaeyoung stops from walking and she looks to her back, lookin' who called her, she squinted her eyes and she saw a familiar person waving at her

"Is that Mina?" Chaeyoung walks back and she crosses the road "Hey? Mina?" Chaeyoung smiles to Mina, Mina looks down while smiling it feels like the younger girl make her heart more fluttered every time she saw her. Jihyo widens and she cannot believe in what she is seeing "You... Mina.. a..are not jo-joking" Jihyo stutter because the Sharon and Chaeyoung from past really look the same, Jihyo steps backward to look for the bigger picture of them she even gets her phone and she looks for a picture of their ancestors.

She puts her screen phone beside Chaeyoung and Mina, Jihyo laughs in amusement "Woah this is amazing"

Chaeyoung and Mina look to each other while smiling. Jihyo arc up her eyebrows "When did you guy meet?"

"Yesterday" they both said in unison that made Jihyo wiggled her eyebrows and the two let a laugh "If fate wants you to be together in the afterlife, they will really find a way" Jihyo hops while walking "I'll get going love birds, enjoy the date" Chaeyoung looks to Mina with a surprised look and then Mina wants to stop Jihyo from walking but it's already late.

"Date?" Chaeyoung clears while holding to the strap of her bag, Mina looks to her side where Chaeyoung is there "Oh.. let me explain. We were just having a coffee here and I didn't know that you are studying in that University" she lied but the younger on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter