FIVE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REALM OF ONUX

In the dining table where Dahyun and Tzuyu are eating, one of the servants runs to them and she whispers in Tzuyu's ear that made Tzuyu stomp her fist into the table "What did you say?! Where did you find that?!"

Dahyun stops eating and she looks to Tzuyu who is angry, Tzuyu looks to Dahyun "What? Why? Why are you looking at me" Tzuyu stood up "You know all of this?!"

"Know what?" she drinks a glass of water "Chaeyoung?! She is back?!" Dahyun just shrugged her shoulders off "I don't know, I don't know what you are saying Tzuyu"

"She killed 30 murderous prisoners in the Realm of Eros" she walks back and forth while massaging her head.

"Then? Why are you affected? Are you scared that she might kill you?" Dahyun rests her back knowing that she saw Chaeyoung earlier killing those prisoners.

"Of course not!" Tzuyu shouted to Dahyun that made Dahyun stood up "Did you just shout at me?! I'm your older sister!" Tzuyu just bit her lower lip and she left Dahyun alone in the Dining area.

KINGDOM OF CATNEDWIL

"Where is Mina?" The King opens Mina's room and he saw that Mina is sitting to her bed, she sensed that her father is in the room that's why she looks up and she kneels down.

"Your highness, I went outside I need to freshen my mind before the war" Her father nods "Don't let anyone know who you are, it's okay to have friends but don't.. don't break the protocol in this kingdom. You know what will happen if you did that." Mina stood up and she looks to the ground while nodding.

His father seat in her bed "There's a news that I've got. A realm from Eros killed 30 murderous prisoners, what's her name again? Chaerin? Chaeyun?" Mina softly laughs "Chaeyoung, your highness"

"How did you know?" His father looks to her "I also know that? I mean all the kingdom knows that. That she killed 30 Prisoners" Mina proudly said.

His father stood up and she caresses Mina's hair "Don't let me down, Mina"

"I won't my fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter