TWENTY SIX

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2019: PRESENT TIME

"Please open your book on page 69"

The students get their book and they open it in unison, the professor opens the slides that made the student listen to him.

"After we discuss the era of Onux, Nharian, and Cripix we are now going to talk about the Era of Eros and the kingdom of Catnedwil"

The students keep on yawning because their professor is so boring especially this is a History subject.

The professor press the button of his laptop keys and the first slide that shown is the picture of the Royal Highness of Eros

"This is Son Chaeyoung, the Royal highness of Eros"

"Whoah daebak"

"Wow"

"I got goosebumps"

The student started to get amazed and they look to their back and they saw a girl who is just looking outside with her palm and arms supporting her chin "Yah Chaeyoung!" A girl throws her a piece of paper, Chaeyoung looks to the person who throws the paper to her "Why Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung whispers to the girl who is in front of her "Look to the slide"

Chaeyoung looks to the slide and her eyes widen "What?! Why I am in that slide?!" Chaeyoung stood up that made her classmates laugh at her "Pabo it's your ancestor" Tzuyu laughs "You know I am not the only one right? You also have the same name and the same face of the Royal highness of Onux" Chaeyoung claimed.

"Ms. Son please seat" the professor continued "The era of Eros became the longest era out of all the realm, but then when the king of kings..."

Chaeyoung didn't listen to what her professor is saying, she is just looking outside and sometimes she is just drawing to her back of her notebook.

When she heard the bell rang she is the one who immediately goes out of her classroom and followed by Tzuyu.

"Did you think of that?! We were enemies in our past life?!" Chaeyoung is not listening to wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter