ELEVEN

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The King's adviser shouts "Bring the Horse and let Chaeyoung ride into it" The guards hurriedly bring a Horse so that Chaeyoung could rest for a bit. 

 

When they arrive at the Kingdom of Catnedwil the Servants came to Chaeyoung and they help them to prepare so that she could see her soon to be wife. 

 

Afte she get bath she wears the red silk dress, one of the servants put a black blindfold to Chaeyoung because it is a part of ritual. 

 

Mina on the other side is sleeping, she is waiting who is the last person who will survive the war. 

 

A servant came to her room and she wakes up the Princess "Your Highness, the person who you'll get marry is here. Let me put this white blind fold"

 

Mina is nervous because she wants Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung only. 

 

Mina walk in a white room. In that room there is a glass that separated between them "Please open it later, we will give you a signal your highness" 

 

Mina nods she can feel that her heart is pounding so fast there are so many thoughts on her mind right now.

 

"What if she is not Chaeyoung.." 

 

"i should accept it." 

 

She sighs. She heard that the door opens the temperature in the air became cold. 

 

"I'll count one to three please open your blind folds" the servants says. 

 

"One, two, three" 

 

Mina and Chaeyoung remove their blind folds they both froze to their seats. Chaeyoung stood up and slowly walk to the glass, same as Mina she walks slowly and Chaeyoung smiles warmly to her "You.. you are the princess" Mina nods and she wipes her tears while crying. 

 

"We still have 24 hours here and after that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter