TWENTY NINE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chaeyoung is walking down the aisle someone shot an arrow from the above. Chaeyoung felt the arrow from her back, her breath became short and the blood spills to , she looks to down and she saw that the arrow passed through her chest, she slowly kneels while touching the blood that is spilling to her body.

Her memories started to show from she was young up until she found Mina.

"Sh..sharon" she weakly said.

The guards are now chaotic, Chaeyoung lay down her body and her eyes are slowly closing she senses that there's a guard that trying to comfort her but everything was blurred, the only thing that she could say is that.

"My... wife Mina.. jeo..jeon woo. Protect them"

Mina wakes up in the middle of the night she looks to her clock and it's already 4:45 in the morning. She wipes her sweat while she is catching her breath.

"Chaeyoung? Who are you why are you always in my mind"

In her complex apartment, Mina stood up from her bed to get some water in her kitchen. She opens her stove to prepare some breakfast but then her phone vibrated and someone is calling her.

"Hello, Jihyo?"

"oh, Mina you already woke up? Don't you say that you are still hunting by that dream"

"Well actually, yes Jihyo."

"Wait for me there I'm on my car heading to your apartment"

Jihyo hangs up the call, while Mina is preparing for her breakfast on her television. The doorbell ring and she opens it "hey Jihyo"

Jihyo gave Mina fruits "Oh you don't have to do it" Mina shyly accepts the fruits "It's okay Mina "I want you to become healthy" Jihyo enters Mina's apartment.

"So how are you?" Jihyo seated in a kitchen stool, Mina placed the food on the table "I'm okay, still, dreaming about that" Jihyo nods "How many nights you are dreamin' about her?" Mina gave Jihyo a coffee "One week since I was in Us. I started dreaming about her"

Jihyo sips her coffee "Maybe you are just committed to your work that's why you are dreamin' about her" Jihyo chuckled "Why don't you take a break today? I'll tell to our manager"

Mina shakes her head and she smiles "It's okay Jihyo-ah, I loved what I'm doing right now" She eats the pancake that she made.

"In the other life, what do you want to be?" Out of nowhere, Mina asks the younger one "Other life?" Mina just hummed "I want to be Chaeyoung, I want to be myself again and meet you. And I want to have a normal life, you know the happy life with a simple livelihood" she chuckled behind Mina's back "How about you Sharon?" now it is Mina's turn to answer.

"Me? I want to be Sharon again but a successful person who she can do everything in life, have a family, and lastly, I want to be with you again. You are the best thing happened to me Chaeyoung" she then faced Chaeyoung while caressing the right cheeks of the younger ones.

"I love you," Mina said while staring into the ocean deep eyes of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung woke up with tears in her eyes when she closes again her eyes the tears automatically fall down and she sobs so hard. When Tzuyu open the door with breakfast on her hands

"Hey Chaey..." she saw that Chaeyoung is crying to her palm, she puts the plates on Chaeyoung's study table and she approaches the younger girl to her bed.

"Chaeyoung eonnie what happened"

"She said she loves me" Tzuyu hugs her "Everyone loves you, so when we will go to the exhibition?"

Chaeyoung wipes her tears from her eyes "You go without me, I need to do something"

Tzuyu pulled the hug "What about your grades?" Chaeyoung stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter