TWELVE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina wakes up chaeyoung from the bed "Chaeyoung wake up, today is your ceremony and our wedding" She caress the younger one's face to wake Chaeyoung up and the younger one slowly opens her eyes.

"Good Morning" She smiles sweetly to her soon to be wife "please get up and get bath, your proclamation will start after 2 hours" she stood up and she stretches her body first "Let's eat first" Chaeyoung held Mina's hand now while they are on the way to the dining room.

She can't believe that she is now holding Mina's hand, she now has the right to touch her skin and no one can stop them from doing that.

Chaeyoung is happily eating with her wife the servants are happy that finally Mina can go around to the whole kingdom and expose her true self, which she is the Queen of the Kingdom.

After they eat their breakfast they are now preparing for the Ceremony and proclamation of Chaeyoung and Mina.

Chaeyoung wears a Gold dress with a sleeve on and Mina wears a Mint dress with a sleeve on.

The 4 King of each realm are there specially Chaeyoung's father, there are so many people outside of their palace watching the ceremony and proclamation.

The guard hits the gong signaling that the King of Kings is coming in the balcony of the palace of Catnedwil. The attention of lock when the King came, everyone bows to the king.

"everyone I call each one of you because I'll proclaim the new Royal Highness and her wife. The 30th Royal High

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter