SEVEN

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REALM OF NHARIAN

"did you see the girl who interrupts the meeting last night?!" Sana screamed, "She looks cute, right Nayeon?" Nayeon just rolls her eyes off while they are walking inside of the Nharian Palace.

"Oh come on Nayeon! You only look to the highness of Eros yesterday"

Nayeon looks to her side where Sana is clinging to her "Who?! The small arrogant one?!" Sana stops from walking and she releases her arms from Nayeon "of Course not?! The tall one, what is her name again... Jeongyeon? Oh yeah right Jeongyeon!"

Nayeon left Sana alone and she continues to walk "Yah Nayeon!"

REALM OF EROS

Chaeyoung is writing something on the paper, Jeongyeon peeks on what Chaeyoung is writing.

"If there's something happened to me during the war please give this to Sh... Chaeyoung!! Who is that?"

Chaeyoung crumpled the paper "It's none of your business" she threw the paper and Jeongyeon open it "Sharon..? Wait this name looks familiar... Oh, the servant that we saw in the Market? Do you like her?" Jeongyeon bombard Chaeyoung a lot of questions "Can you please shut up your mouth"

"Aye, you like her don't you?" Jeongyeon keeps on teasing Chaeyoung and she noticed that Chaeyoung is blushing "Your face is red"

"No, I'm not"

"you do"

"Okay fine!" Chaeyoung finally admits that she has a feeling to Sharon "Don't you dare to say to me that we are not allowed to marry a servant"

Jeongyeon ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter