TWENTY TWO

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the open green land of the field in the Kingdom of Catnedwil. Mina held the funeral of Chaeyoung, she is holding a jar which the ashes of Chaeyoung are there. The visitors and loved ones of Chaeyoung are slowly leaving the place while Mina's eyes are tired of crying because there is no minute that she misses the younger one. She is sometimes angry with Chaeyoung because she didn't hug her that night.

The king came and he hugs Mina from the back "My Queen we need to go, we will fix this Kingdom and I will give all my love for you" Mina release the hug and she walks away.

The king shouts "You are rude! How could you do that to your King!? Do you want to die?" Mina stops from walking and she turns around "If there's a chance then why don't you do it?!!" the king pursed his lip because he really likes the Queen.

Mina is laying down to her bed with her son, she talks to her son and her son is listening to her "You know what I really miss your mother" she saw that her son smiles to her "Did you just smile at me? Wait you have dimples too just like your mom" Mina giggled.

"I want to see you when you grow up and I will talk how your mom was so very brave and protective to me and to our kingdom, I will tell you all the stories" Mina caress the baby's cheek.

A servant sneaks into Mina's room "Your highness" he looks outside if there's someone outside.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" The servant hushes Mina because she is too loud, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter