TWENTY FOUR

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom I finally decide, I will kill the King"

"Jeon wook are you crazy?!"

Jeon wook walks around the room "Mom! He has a lot of wives out there and yet he slaps you on your face?!" Jeon wook is very furious because yesterday the king was so very drunk that he slaps Mina's face while Mina is serving in front of the King.
 

Jeon wook saw what happened that's why he has the eagerness to kill the King.

"Jeon wook don't do that! Don't you ever!"

"Mom you don't deserve this! You are old enough to be treated like this!"

Mina stood up from her bed "I know jeon wook but I must endure it, he might kill me if I fight back"

Jeon wook looks to his mother "Mom, I wish my mother is still alive and she will take care of us." Out of nowhere, Jeon wook said that to Mina.

"But she is already dead.."

Jeon wook smiled and he walks out of the room.

Mina became nervous and she looks outside "Don't do that Jeon Wook"

Jeon wook is in the kitchen where the Servants are not there, he is in front of the cabinets where there are full of teas.

He was about to grab the jar that has oolong Tea but the door open and the servant surprised because she didn't know that the Prince is there "My Prince" Jeon Wook startled and he looks to the servant "Why you didn't knock?" The servant kneel down "My Prince I thought there is no one here, please forgive me" Jeon wook looks to her "Ah, O..okay"

"My prince if you want to drink tea you could say it to us, we wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter