TWENTY EIGHT

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evening came, Chaeyoung is laying down to her bed thinking so hard what did she do to experience this kind of feeling. She squinted her eyes "It feels like I miss someone but I don't know who? I feel incomplete.. there's a part of me that.." She finally sits up straight while her back is on the backboard of her bed "that... I want to hug someone" she ruffles her hair because of frustration and she shouts.

Chaeyoung stood up and she walks to her study table where her bag is there. She opens it to check if she has homework but when she pulled out her notebook the brochure comes along and it fell to the ground.

She picks it up and she stares again to the brochure "should I go?" she pouts as she rests her back comfortably on the chair. Tzuyu burst in Chaeyoung's room "Yah Chaeyoung can I copy your homework in math? You know that college is very stressful"

Chaeyoung shook her head while smiling "No, try to do it by yourself" Tzuyu enters Chaeyoung's room while pouting "Please chaeyoung" but Chaeyoung is still not affected what Tzuyu is trying to do "Nah, Tzuyu I won't give my homework to you"

"Then what is this?" Tzuyu snatches the brochure from Chaeyoung, tzuyu read the message from the brochure "Witness the exhibition from the Catnedwil Era, YeongChun Museum. I thought you don't have any interest when it comes to this?"

"Yes I don't but this memory keep on hunting me"

"You know what you need to rest" Tzuyu pushes the chair and she pushes Chaeyoung on her bed "Now rest!"

The bell chimes inside of the conven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter