NINETEEN

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The royal highness has a tea alone under the rest house outside of the palace. The cold wind that came from the south hit Chaeyoung's face, she closes her eyes to feel relax and let her body to feel the moment, but every time that she closes her eyes the nightmare of yesterday is still hunting her.

She heard people screaming and lastly, she can capture her childhood friends which are Dahyun and others. She opens her eyes and she still hunting by those nightmares.

Chaeyoung sips her tea and she looks to the mountain from her east "May that mountain will last forever" she eats a small amount of food.

Chaeyoung walks down in the village of Catnedwil alone, the villagers bows down to the Royal highness while the small girl is passing them by.

A kid runs to Chaeyoung, she stops walking when the kid keeps on pulling Chaeyoung's red dress. Chaeyoung bends her knees to face the kid "hello, where is your mother?" she asked the kid who is probably lost, the kid keeps on blinking her eyes that made Chaeyoung smile sweetly to her.

"Hwang Jung Ha!!" She heard a voice and she follows where the voice came from she saw an old lady who is looking to her child. Chaeyoung looks to the kid who is in front of her "So you are probably Hwang Jung ha?" Chaeyoung lift the kid and she walks toward to the lady who is looking for her child "Excuse me, I think this is your Son"

The lady looks to the Royal highness with a surprised face, she immediately kneels to Chaeyoung while crying "Your highnes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter