Pianist 18

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie gave me a knowing smirk and I just raised my brow at her. She pouted her lips and my brows creased. She pouted them again.

"Tae, I think she wants a kiss." Taehyung glanced at jennie and smiled then gave her a peck.

"Ugh. Why are you so slow sometimes?" She groans and pointed behind me. I turned and gaped. Yoongi's coming?

"He's coming?" I squealed, running to her. We're currently at the airport, waiting for our flight home. We'll be going to the province where jennie and taehyung's grandparents at for the summer.

"It was tae who convinced him." I leapt at taehyung, catching him off guard.

"Hey . Mine!" Taehyung chuckled when jennie pried me off of him.

"I was just thankful. Come, let me kiss you~" I cupped her face to give her a peck when taehyung's palms connected with my forehead, pushing me away.

"Geez, I know I'm a threat to both genders but I'm loyal to mine." Jennie just gave me a long, blank look.

"Where's your twin by the way?" She says, looking around.

"She went to pee. I told her she can wear diapers and I'll keep quiet but she just gave me the look you just gave." I shrugged and skipped towards yoongi, tying his shoelace.

"Missed me?" I asked, plopping myself down to the chair next to him. He straightened up on his seat and looked at me. Oh how I miss that blank face! It took every fiber of my being to stop myself from crushing him with a hug.

"..." he just stared at me and went back on his shoe. When he was done, he plugged his earphones in and leaned back, closing his eyes. Classic yoongi.

I took the opportunity to stare at him and then snapped a photo. I miss seeing this every time I wake up. His sleeping face is usually what greets me when we were still living together.

"Quit staring." He mumbles, eyes still closed.

"But you're so pretty!" Not denying that I was ogling at him. I hear someone clear his throat and I thought I was in his seat.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I in your seat?" I was going to stand but yoongi was sitting on my coat. When did he move? I tried to pry my coat off his bum

"Oh no! I-I am, I w-was just..." he was stuttering and I was anticipating his answer, giving up on my coat if I don't need to stand anyway and sit back properly.

"You're jisoo noona right?" My brows furrowed and squinted on his face to see if he's familiar.

"Oh, y-you don't know me! I.. I'm a fan." He shyly smiled, looking down on his feet. Awwee, cutie.

"A fan?" I tilted my head a bit.

"Yes. You pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter