Pianist 17

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're overreacting. It's just been three days and you even see him at school." My twin rolled her eyes at me and I pouted, remembering yoongi's classic eye rolls.

"I miss him saying I love you to me." Irene just gave me blank look and I clapped my hands and pointed at her.

"How can I not miss him when everything reminds me of him?" I whined.

"Great, now you're seeing him in me. You're not gonna start kissing me are you?" I grinned evily at her and she giggled backing away.

"Yoongiii~" she laughed and ran away from my extended hands and pouting lips.

I have my hand on Irene's face leaning for a kiss as she leans away, blocking my face with her hands. "Where am I? Alabama?" Jennie asked, looking around as if she's in a different state.

"Oh good, you're here. Kindly tell her she can always go back to her yoongi and stop her whining?" I pouted and stripped myself away from my sister and bent down to her stomach.

"Baby.. you undertsand imo right?" Irene's hands went to her not so bulging stomach and turned it away from me.

"Shush. I don't want her to know we're related."

"We're twins." I deadpanned.

"We're not identical. We could just be strangers with the same birthdays."

"Oh my ing gosh. Am I in a mental institution?" Jennie exaggeratingly laid out her arms and looked up the ceiling to where a word yes is painted.

"Wait what?" She scanned the ceiling where the word yes are scattered. "For a second there, I thought I was hallucinating that the ceiling showed me an answer and I'm the one who needs to be in a mental asylum." She says in confusion.

"If you're looking for no, it's in the kitchen." Her brows furrowed.

"It helps make a decision. Jisoo always looks up in the ceiling for answers too so if she thinks if she should cook, she looks up, the answer is no." Irene explains. I'm still bitter about being off limits in the kitchen.

"And the yeses?" Jennie asked pointing up.

"Is yoongi ok? Is yoongi eating? Does yoongi miss me? He must miss me right?" Irene mimicked my everyday questions for the last three days. I do see him at school but only glimpses of him. He's a year ahead of me and he's not in one of my class for this semester which .

"Why did I even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter