07.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Munhee was sobbing like a scolded child by the time she reached the kids' bedroom, which was just beside the bedroom of Baekhyun.

 

Being the youngest child of her family, she couldn't handle people lashing out on her. Younger children always tend to be crybabies, and she's a definite one.

 

But it's not actually her nature to cry over small issues. Well, she used to do this, but not now. She was a matured girl now. The fact was, Baekhyun's words had come out harsher than she expected, his tone was also harsh, Munhee was hurt because of these. And when Munhee's hurt, she expressed it with tears.

 

Munhee stomped on her feet, careful to not make any actual sound and wake the kids up, and sat on her temporary  bed for god knows how many days, meant the couch. 

And as if everything wasn't enough, her cellphone's screen lit up with a notification of new message.

Only then she noticed she had gotten  68 unread text messages and missed 123 calls.

Among all the missed calls and texts, only a few were from her friend from school and the rest were from...Sehun.

Munhee bit her lip while closing her eyes, she stopped breathing for a while at the reminder of Sehun and the fact that she didn't contact him at all during the past week and she didn't even finished off her relation with him before getting freaking married with someone else.

 

He must've been so worried for her. Now she was feeling like another layer of guilt was thrown upon her.

She dared to check some random texts among the flood of texts he had sent her.

 

I'm on my flight, gonna turn off my phone. Talk to you later.

 

Just got here. I'm on my way to the apartment now. 

 

Miss you already :-(

 

Are you busy? Kay, talk to yaa later, I'm so damn tired.

 

Babe why aren't you answering my calls?

 

Not even replying.

 

Mun, stop joking. This isn't funny. I'm serious, answer your phone.

 

Mun wtf, where are you?

 

Almost all messages were like, him ranting about her not picking up his calls, or her to stop kidding with him or whether she was upset with him.

Munhee scrolled down till last few texts.

 

Baby, are you okay? Nayeon told me about Myunghee. I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could be with you there. But I'm always there for you. Take your time, call me when you feel okay, call me even when you don't feel okay. Don't forget I'm always there for you.

 

And the end.

Munhee was crying, again. 

Yes, she wasn't feeling okay.

Yes, she wanted to reach out for him and cry till her eyes couldn't produce anymore tears to shed.

She missed him. Her love, her strength.

She missed his warmth, his sweetness that was reserved for her only. 

Now that he wasn't here and now that she had lost every ing chance of having him, she finally realized his value. But she couldn't do anything now.

Everything was out of her control. The deed was done. She was now a married woman and most importantly, she had two daughters to take care of.

No matter how much her heart was hurting and screaming at her to call him, to tell him whatever happened or to just hear his soothing voice even for a second, she couldn't do it. 

She couldn't let herself loose in the inexorable emotions, she wouldn't and she shouldn't.

She would take her decisions with her brain, instead of her heart in this case and she already made her mind to wipe Sehun off from her life just like this. She had bigger responsibility in her hand than handling her now crooked love life.

 

To actualize her decision, she switched her phone off before trying to get some sleep with tears still b in her eyes.

 

 

 

                                               ******

 

 

 

"Mama, get up. We are hungry." Munhee woke up at the whiny voices of the twins. Tiny hands were shaking her body to wake her up.

It was really troublesome to open her eyes when her eyelashes sticked to each other because of all the crying she had done the previous night, she didn't realize when sleep came, she only remembered crying and crying and crying.

"Mama's awake." She told her babies while rubbing her eyes so that she could finally she the light of a day.

"Good morning, babies." She smiled at the two little angels who were shining in the sun's light and they beamed at her saying back soft 'good mornings'  before again whining about how hungry they were.

Munhee sat up, eyes searching the clock to check the time, only to drop her jaw to see it was alreay ten in the morning. 

Normally she'd sleep till noon or till her class time or till her mother nagged and irritated the hell out of her to wake up. But the past week was spen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter