QnA (final)

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I am unable to update the next chapter, here's the leftover QnA!! (If anyone wants to know why I won't be updating, you can check this blog out)

I hope y'all enjoy it and do wait for the next update! ❤

 

Also, is anyone interested in doing another QnA based on their present status? If I get enough response, I'd probably do another one, since we ain't getting any update any sooner! :D (Instructions: if you have any questions to the characters or to the author, you can casually leave it in the comment section, or in Curious cat, just don't forget to mention the character' name!)

 

Anyway, let's start our final round of QnA session-01! 

 

"Ask the Characters"   60. To Lay: "Lay, you mentioned that you find Munhee pretty and and pure. My question is if Munhee wasn't married to Baek, would u be interested in her?" Lay: *blinks innocently* umm I haven't really thought something like this! *grins* but I think she won't be bad of an option for me, if given opportunity! Baekhyun: *glares in disbelief* I thought you were my good friend!  Lay: *again blinks innocently* I am your good friend, Baekhyun!  Jongin: *shakes his head tiredly* Don't mind him, he's just jealous! Baekhyun: *huffs*  hell yes, I am! So, don't answer such stupid questions! My Mun is mine! I won't allow anyone to even think of her like- mmmmm! *mouth got tapped* Everyone: * sighs in relief*     61. To Baek: "Last chapter, I noticed you demanded Munhee to wear the "shortest" dress instead of "shorter" dresses... is that excuse to look at Munhee's legs more often?" Baekhyun: *rubs nape* umm at first, I said it just out of raw concern. *wipes sweat* but later on, I got uhh greedy? *ears reddened* Jongin: *whistles* I knew it!  Munhee: *shakes her head*  someone please save me from this ert man!  *calls for help dramatically* Baekhyun: *smirks ily* you're already trapped with me, Sweetheart.     62. To Baek : "Of all of Munhee's gifts to you, which one is your favourite?" Baekhyun: *smiles* *starry eyes* I really love the bracelet she'd gifted me. It was technically the very first official gift from her. And the message on the bracelet....it just touched my heart at the very moment. *stops* However, the bracelet won because I didn't consider my wedding ring-chain as a mere gift. *grin continues*     63. Authornim: "Will there ever be a chapter where Baekhyun brings Munhee to his workplace?" Author: umm I don't think there will be any lengthy scene like that. But at chapter 50, it was mentioned that she did go to his office quite a few times. And ofc, she'd continue doing that in future as well *spoiling winks*   64. To author: "In chapter 49, it was mentioned that baek is capable in shutting down the hospital. Just how powerful is Baekhyun at the societal level?" Author: umm since bbh here runs an advertising company, his company has more connection with mass media and all. So, it is actually possible for him to change any institution's luck if he wants to. So, we can guess he is quite powerful in this regard.

 

  65. To Munhee: "Would you ever want to work on your career again? Or is that not of interest anymore?" Munhee: *shyly smiles* I am not really sure whether I should name it as my career or just simply something that I like to do. But I do know what I wanna do with my life now. I wanna help the people in need! *grin turns determined* Baekhyun: *stares with proud loving gaze* she is just so precious! *yells towards the world* Jongin: And you're just so hopelessly in love! *snickers*     66. To Baekhyun: "To Munhee, she is extremely different from her sister, but what about you? Do you see any similarities between her and Myunghee? Asking because I've been mistaken for my sister by her husband few times, and she is 6 years older to me." Baekhyun: *thinks deeply* since they are half siblings, I do see some resemblance in their features, but they are really tiny and can't be noticed easily. *scratches his head* I mean, you can tell it by looking at them that they're related, but you can't pinpoint the accurate points of their similarities. But other than that, I'd say, both are the sweetest ever, but in a different way! *smiles* Okay, I can probably talk about them till days and nights, so let's just stop here.  

 

67. To the Author: "What was the inspiration behind this storyline?" Author: I actually have been planning to disclose some core inspirations after I'd complete this fic!  *smiles*   68. To Baekhyun: "Is there something you like about Munhee that you didn't find in Myunghee? and what is it?" Baekhyun: *sighs dreamily* well, Munhee is different, in every single way possible, at least to me. But the first thing that comes to my mind, is that she is ummm pretty winsome? *gives out a lovestruck grin*  Munhee: *rolls eyes* you always associate this adjective with me!

 

 

69. To Baekhyun: "Would you like to have a baby boy in the future, a litle Baekhyunnie?" Baekhyun: *clears throat* *glances at Munhee* *bites lips* Munhee: *looks away* *face red* Jongin: *sighs dramatically* I can practically feel around me! *gags* I am too young and innocent for this! *pretends to leave* Miseo & Sarang: *eyes widened* we want a baby brother! Moms: *nod vigorously* yeah, we want grandson! Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter