02.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I feel complete now." Sehun hummed as he buried his nose in Munhee's hair, inhaling her sweet smell as she was hugging him, both of them lazily cuddling on Sehun's bed. "This apartment is never complete without you." He prepped a light smooch on her head. 

Munhee officially skipped the classes of her day to spend some peaceful quality time with her boyfriend, part of it was to placate him as they had a few arguments two days ago about  the 'getting caught to Baekhyun and speaking rudely with him' matter. 

It's not the first time for her to skip classes and come over at his studio apartment. Sehun wasn't that much outgoing like her and he also didn't want to get the news of their relationship go viral on media before they declare themselves to the world. Having a modeling career did come with a few perks. 

 

"I can't wait for the day when I can freely come here and live with you." Munhee sighs dreamily.

Just one more year.  she told herself and Sehun.

 "I can't wait for the day when I'll see you as my bride and can claim you in front of the whole world." Sehun added. 

They hadn't been dating for a long time. Only for a year and two months. But they knew each other for many years as they were high school classmates. But despite of this short length of time, they had grown serious feelings for each other and they wanted nothing else but to get married and start their new life with each other. They didn't mind the fact that it was little early to get married.

"You know, I can clearly remember Unnie's marriage ceremony. Oppa and Unnie looked so happy, Oppa was holding her hands during the whole ceremony and never letting his eyes off of her. It was so romantic to watch!"  Munhee recollected her sister's wedding day memories, she cherished them so much,   "Even after so many years of their marriage, Oppa still looks at her with those love filled eyes."  Munhee smiled, burying her head deeper her boyfriend's chest. 

Sehun groaned in annoyance.  "Not again with you ideal husband material, I feel insecure."  He almost whined.

Munhee giggled, "I was just wondering would you keep loving me like how Baekhyun Oppa does to my sister?" She looked up at him.

Sehun frowned,  "I don't know about others, but I know myself and I can guarantee you that my feelings for you are as sincere as I can be." He smiled a little then it turned into a smirk,  "Now stop talking about other man when you're with me or I'll forget our promise to hold it till marriage." He flipped both of them so he was hovering over her. Munhee giggled, bringing him by his nape to have loving a lip lock.

They parted their lips when they were out of breath,  "I love you." Munhee panted.

"I love you too, baby." Sehun muffled while prepping kisses in her neck. Sehun stopped after a few kisses and looked up to her,  "Baby, I want to tell you something."  He sounded unsure.

 

 

Munhee saw the change in his eyes, something was bothering him. She cupped his face,  "Hey, what it is?"

"Will you support me?" Sehun asked, not leaving her eyes.

"In what?" She asked gently.  "You know that you can share anything with me, right?" 

Sehun nodded and heaved a sigh. He sat up straight and Munhee followed him. Sehun took her hands, hold them firmly then started,  "Baby, there's a well known modeling agency, they want to sign a two years contract with me."  He let her know.

"Wow, that's a great news. Congrats babe." Munhee gave him a kiss in the cheek but she noticed he wasn't looking that happy about the offer, so she pried ahead,  "What's with the long face?"

"The problem is they want me to move in America for these two years as per the contract. It's really a great opportunity, but I don't want to leave you here." He explained further. Heaving another sigh.

Munhee gave it a thought, her heart clenched at the thought of not seeing him for two years. But this was his lifetime opportunity. He shouldn't miss it for her. 

"Baby, this is a great opportunity. You should accept it without any second thoughts." She suggested him, smiling with assurance.

"But what about you? Our dream to get married after one year?" He seemed so confused and sad, even though this was a good news.

"Look, I am not going anywhere. I was about to wait one year, now I'll wait for you for another year. It's as simple as that." She assured him.

"You promise you'll wait for me?" He asked, finally a smile spreading at his handsome face.

"Promise."

 

 

                                             **********

 

 

"Happy birthday, oldie." Munhee sister while giving her a loving hug. Myunghee slapped her younger sister's arm playfully muttering a sour thanks. "The party looks great. Baekhyun oppa is the best." Munhee cheered.

Myunghee smiled and rolled her eyes playfully,  "You take that back, because I've planned a bigger surprise for his birthday." 

"Oh! What is it?" Munhee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter