01.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Life is nothing without surprises and uncertainties.

Some surprises are good and some are the worst.

Some we are aware of, some we aren't.

Mun Hee, a twenty two years old free rider (rides on her father's money) also didn't have any idea that her life would throw such worst surprises at her one by one.

 

 

Present day..........

 

"Munhee, wake up, it's already noon!"  Munhee groaned at the constant knocking of her mother on her door.   "Your sister and oppa may come here at any moment."   Munhee was about to mumble something along with 'five minutes more'  but her ears perked up at the mention of her sister. 

Her elder sister Myunghee, elder by eight years, who stayed in Seoul and visited here twice or thrice a month, was going to visit today after ten long days.

Munhee loved her sister so much and missed her because first her sister went to New York for studying, then she returned to Bucheon, only to get married with her New York boyfriend Byun Baekhyun by the following year, who decided to settle down in Seoul.

But the distance never came in their way. They often talked and videochatted whenever they were apart. They might've had a huge but they were like soulmates, of course, that's because they were siblings.

Munhee pushed herself up from her bed hurriedly. She didn't want to waste any moment without seeing her sister when she'd arrive. Every minute was important for her.  

She finished her natural business and also succeeded in taking a quick bath within next twenty minutes. 

She had chosen to wear a simple pink summer dress that she knew would match with her sister because they do decide what to wear through messages. They did this even though they'll just stay at home. 

They were actually inspired from her twin nieces, Miseo and Sarang. Those two little sweetchunks would always choose same outfits and they would whine all day if they didn't get their matching outfits. 

Munhee's face stretched in a warm sweet smile at the reminder of her cute nieces. She could swear they were the most adorable kids in the whole world. She didn't even like kids to begin with, but when her sister brought these two little flower petals in the world, she was whipped for them instantly. 

Munhee claimed they were this adorable because they're her sister's babies but Myunghee claimed her babies got their cute genes from their daddy, Baekhyun. No matter how many time they've argued on this matter, it never ended. Now, they just did it for the sake of fun. 

Not that Munhee could disagree with her sister wholly, her Baekhyun oppa, as for a thirty two years old man, was quite handsome. He's a gentleman. Though he didn't visit here often because he's busy handling his huge business, the times Munhee had met him, seen him, she could tell how much of a sweet and gentleman he was. And how much he loved her sister Myunghee. Also her sister couldn't keep shut about how hot her husband was or how much of a caring father he was, how much loving husband he was. Munhee could tell clearly their successful marriage was solely the result of their undying love for each other.

And she adored this fact from the core of her heart.

She in fact thought of her brother-in-law Baekhyun as an ideal for husbands. And that's what she usually told her boyfriend Sehun whenever he'd ask her about what kind of husband she expected him to be.

"Be like my brother-in-law. Be like Baekhyun oppa." These were would be the most common answers for Sehun's questions. She could tell Sehun gets irritated of her fangirling for her favorite couple in the world, she could tell Sehun sometimes would get tiny bit jealous that his girlfriend couldn't stop blabbing about another man in front of him. But she didn't care. She'd never stop fangirling over this lovely couple, Baekhyun and Myunghee.

At the thought of Sehun she checked whether he gave her any calls or texts in her phone, she got two texts:

 From Unnie:

We'll be reaching within an hour.

 

and another from her boyfriend,

From Hun baby:

Hey babe, up for shopping date?

 

She squealed happily that her sister's text came almost one hour ago that meant they'll be arriving at any moment.

She also smiled after reading her boyfriend's text. She loved him for his randomness. He had always claimed that random plans always work the best. So they never made any plans beforehand. But she had to turn him down, not today, because today her sister and nieces owned all of her time. She sent him a quick reply,

To Hun baby:

Nope baby, Unnie is comin. We can go tomorrow!

 

From Hun baby:

Why do I have so many rivals! Humph! :(

 

Munhee chuckled at his attempt for aegyeo. She knew he considered her unnie, her brother-in-law, her nieces as his rivals. Because whenever they'd visit here, she wouldn't give him any time. 

 

To Hun baby:

Don't be sad baby. Here have some kissies :* :*

 

 

Munhee heard the bell of their house ringing, indicating the arrival of her sister and her family. 

From Hun baby:

Only two won't do. Baby needs more kissies TT-TT

 

Munhee chuckled, to the world Sehun might be a rising model, hot and hunky- but to her, he was a sweet soft romantic guy. She smiled to herself and sent a quick reply before rushing downwards. 

To Hun baby:

:*

kk gotta go now. Unnie arrived !yey!

 

 

"Unnie!!!"   Munhee shrieked as usual upon seeing her sister, in a beautiful pink knee length dress. Both of them hugged each other with happy giggles, their eyes twinkling.

Munhee then shifted her attention to the little twins, both of them were also wearing pink outfits. All four of them must've looked like they're wearing some kind of uniform. But nonethel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter