22.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The 'finals' week got away as abruptly as it came. Only one last paper, and Munhee would be done with her undergrad life. Amongst the rest of the days of their stay in Munhee's parent's house, both Munhee and Baekhyun managed to stay as professional  as they could. Which means less or almost no arguments, no snarky comments thrown  upon  one another, only talking when the topic engaged the kids.

  Amongst all the chaos Munhee was relieved at one thing, her mother didn't pry anymore and neither attempted to shove herself in between their cold professional treatment to each other even though it was almost visible to everyone who would try just a little to notice the details.

 

Back to the topic of 'Finals will end today finally' , like every sane student in the world should feel, Munhee didn't feel enthasuastic about it. She'd rather appear on another two or three rounds of finals than go back to Seoul with her professional husband, and be back to her lone life there. Yes, she felt lonlier when she'd be in Baekhyun's house because even though she has the kids, she didn't have anyone elderly or at least someone adult who would talk to her, who could understand her situation and silently support her through it.

 

As Munhee's now walking out of her examination hall with her both girl friends,  Mina & Nayeon, she couldn't muster up bright smiles and cheers like the other two girls.

"Munhee, you look down, what happened?" Mina asked as she's the first one to observe the unwanted dark clouds wavering over her friend's head.

"Huh?" Munhee was brought out of her saddening thoughts at that,  "Uh nothing! I'm just tired of the all nighters I took for finals." Munhee managed to cover up with the perfect excuse during this situation and both her friends nodded furiously agreeing to the concept of being tired as well.

"Should we go somewhere and do something fun to celebrate the end of our finals?"  Nayeon suggested with an expectant smile.

"That's a great idea! I can hardly remember the last time we hangout together." Mina agreed in a flash. "You will come, right? Don't say no, please! It's always you being a partypooper." the girl started whining when she noticed the confusion in Munhee's features.

Actually,  Munhee liked the idea of hanging out. But she isn't the free to her own will student anymore. She's a wife now, a mother as well. She just can't make spontaneous plans when she has two babies at her house waiting for their mama eagerly as she couldn't give them much time during the whole weak, and promised them to rush towards them as soon as her exam would end. Also she had unwillingly agreed to Baekhyun this morning when he told her that they'll be heading back to their house today. That means she needs to reach at her house as soon as possible to start her and her babies' packing.

"Hey! You look lost again, are you really okay?" Nayeon asked, concerned at the lost look on Munhee's face.  

"I'm..okay. I'd love to hangout with you two as it's been a long time since the last time we did it..." Now that Munhee said it on her own, she did realise that she's never been on much hangouts with the girls as she devoted her free times, even her class times to her boyfriend  Sehun. Suddenly she felt bad for not giving her friends much time, and now she felt another layer of guilt as she's going to refuse them because of her husband Baekhyun.  "But..I'm really tired. I don't think I can travel far to go anywhere other than my house. Sorry!" Munhee said and regretted immediately when both of the girls' expectant faces fell.

 

"Actually you're right. We're all pretty tired to go somewhere far from here to have fun. But why don't we just hangout in the cafeteria? I mean hangouts are hangouts as long as you're with your friends, place doesn't matter. Right?" Nayeon offered with another bright smile.

"Yeah, cafeteria's food isn't that bad! We can gossip there for a while and eat something. This will save our time and energy both." Mina added and now all of them stopped walking towards the end of the campus and waited for Munhee's approval.

Munhee didn't have the heart in her to refuse their proposal again. "Okay, we can do that. But only for an hour." Munhee pleaded showing both the girls her eyebagged puppy eyes. 

"Let's go then!!!" Her friends cheered and grabbed Munhee's hands from both side to drag her towards their cafeteria inside the campus area. 

All of them turned their heads sideways when they heard a car's horn somewhere near beside them and the car stopped not much far from them. 

Much to Munhee's both surprise and horror, the car's owner was none other than Baekhyun himself.

Just like they show in the movies and dramas, Baekhyun got out of his expensive car in a casual yet attractive dark denim paired with black fitting shirt tucked inside his jeans, the top two undone buttons of his shirt successfully revealing his white under-shirt, his eyes are covered with black sunglass that complemented his whole attire even more, if possible. 

"Omg what a hottie!" Mina whisper-squealed from behind and it didn't go unnoticed in Munhee's peripheral vision that the man did manage to turn heads towards him, and not to Munhee's surprise most of them were the female students around here. 

"Omg is he the new prof who joined yesterday? Darn, why did he have to join only now?  We'd not get to attend his classes! Life is unfair!" Nayeon whined while agreeing with Mina.

"I think I'd not be a bit sad if I fail this year and get to see him for a whole year!" Mina added and Munhee couldn't help but to roll her eyes at her friends. Why are they squealing like this? It's true that Baekhyun is a good looking man, she'd never deny it, and he looked.....attractive now, but weren't the girls dragging it more than necessary? And wait, why is he even here? Munhee's heart raced at the possibility of her friends somehow getting to know her relationship with this man. All of her hard works to keep her marriage as a secret to a certain someone would go in vain if the girls, specially Nayoen got a whip of it.

And the fact that Baekhyun had his sunglass covered eyes set at her direction and walked elegantly towards her was making Munhee want to piss on her pants out of fright of the outcomes.

"Shut up, I think he's coming towards us!!!" Nayeon now squealed rather visibly. "But...why does he look familiar? And don't you think he's looking at us? No..he's looking at Munhee! Girl you're a magnet for handsome guys or what?" Nayeon asked, sounding almost disappointed that the guy they are squealing for had his eyes set on Munhee for the whole time.

"Omg yes, he's coming here! But I think he's looking at me!!" Mina who was standing behind Munhee guessed happily.  "Omo what to do? I didn't put much makeup for today's freaking exam and now I'm regretting!" Munhee wanted to throw up at her friends' extraness but at present she wasn't in any place to react to them because the man was only a few steps away from them, from her, and she had no idea what to do and how to escape this whole damned situation.

 

"Uh why does he look familiar...have I seen him on tv? Or internet?" Nayeon kept guessing and Munhee's heart kept jumping inside it's cage, she would be doomed if something goes wrong.

Finally Baekhyun stopped in front of them and removed his sunglass earning some more gasps from the girls.

"O-Oppa why are you here?" Munhee asked timidly.

"Oppa? Munhee do you know him? Omo!" Mina tried to muster up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter