43.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was finally the day where all of their family members and friends were together for the breakfast. Breakfast was a chaos, having total nine people sitting on a large table and chattering about different topics. After their lavish breakfast, they decided to visit the beach altogether. 

Holding on that plan, now all of them went back to their respective suites in order to get dressed which would be suitable for the beach. Munhee helped the excited little beans to change into their cute baby pink swimsuits. Even though, they wouldn't let them swim into the sea water, but that shouldn't stop the babies to wear their cute outfits which Munhee had chosen for them. 

Munhee herself was in dilemma. Sure, she had brought a few sets of swimsuits, even two sets of bikinis as well. She knew it was alright to wear such less clothes on the beach, everyone did. But she couldn't find the courage in herself to wear such revealing clothes. That's why she ultimately put on a loose white t-shirt over her baby pink skirted swimsuit.  

Baekhyun didn't bother to change as he was already wearing shorts and a simple white t-shirt. So he helped the kids applying sunblock all over their tiny bodies. When Munhee returned inside after changing into the washroom, Baekhyun scanned her from top to bottom, but didn't comment on anything. For some reason, he even looked relieved.

"Shall we go?"  Munhee asked so that they wouldn't have to just steal glances at each other without saying anything,  more like, she wouldn't have to steal glances at him. 

"You forgot this!"  Baekhyun showed her the bottle of sunblock before giving it to her. 

"Oh!"  Munhee quickly poured a portion of the liquid on her hands and applied them over her exposed legs and other parts of her exposed skin.  "What about you?" She asked in between massaging her both arms with her hands. 

Baekhyun gave her a shrug,  "I'm a man. I'm not afraid of getting tanned."  He delivered proudly.

 Munhee inwardly rolled her eyes at her seemingly boasting husband and slid the bottle of sunblock lotion inside the sling bag which she carried with her.  "Then we should go now."  She ushered him while holding onto her hyped babies' tiny hands to guide them outside.

They met up with others outside the hotel. One of the main reasons for choosing this hotel was that it was really close to the beach than other hotels, which was convenient in Munhee's perception.  

They reached the beach in less than five minutes of walk. Much to everyone's pleasure, the becah wasn't much crowded. So within the next few minutes, they settled their belongings on the wooden beach chairs available there. The elder males settled themselves on a spare cloth and sun bathed. While the moms joined with the younger group.

Munhee let the kids play with the wet sands after they were satisfied of walking on the water. The little ones were quite engrossed in making their castle with the sands, though they were failing quite obviously, it was still adorable to see them putting their efforts. Jisoo also lend a helpful hand to make the kids' castle a little better alongside of Munhee. The group of moms were enjoying watching all of them having fun.

On the other hand, Jongin, Junmyeon and Baekhyun started playing what looked like volleyball beside the water. Though, by the way it looked like, they would go into the water at any time. 

"The sun's quite hot today. It wasn't this hot yesterday."  Baekhyun's mom complained and Munhee's mother agreed immediately.  

"Should we go into the water?"  Munhee's mother proposed to Mrs. byun.   

"I'd love to. Let me put on some sunscreen first."  The older lady hurriedly started applying sunblock.  "Mun, did you all apply this?"  She asked while doing so.

"The sun's really brutal today. You all should, if you haven't yet."  Mrs. Byun joined in.

"Yes, moms. We all did, except for Baekhyun."  Munhee supplied as she picked up another portion of wet sands and concentrated on making one pillar for the girls' castle.

"What? Why didn't he?"  Came Baekhyun's mom's query. 

"He said he's a man and he isn't afraid of getting sun tan."  Munhee subtly rolled her eyes while letting the elder women know.

"This boy!"  Within seconds her mother-in-law left her previous place and dashed towards the direction where the three male were playing. Munhee watched with wide eyes as Mrs. Byun grabbed her son by his ears and dragged him till here. Munhee stiffened her giggles when Baekhyun kneeled down beside her, whining about his ears would fall off as his mother wasn't lenient in stopping the stunt of pulling his ear yet.

Munhee finally laughed when the kids and everyone other started laughing at her husband as he rubbed his reddened ear, lips formed into unguarded angry pout. His eyes left his mother to settle his harmless glare at Munhee.  "Stop laughing and at least tell me why am I being punished!"  He huffed.

Munhee bit her lips to stop from laughing, she silently rummaged into her bag to pick out something,  "Maybe if you stop acting so manly and put on some sunblock, then you can save yourself."  She offered while handing him the sunblock itself.

"Yeah, apply it now. How could you come out under this hot sun without this? That's why you've become so tan nowadays!"  His mother scolded him. Munhee heard Jisoo muttering near her ears something along the lines 'No matter how old you are, you can't escape the rage of your mom'.

"What's happening here?"  Junmyeon neared after he was done laughing his off at the state of his friend. 

Baekhyun blatantly ignored everyone including his friend and applied the sunblock on his exposed skin. 

"Apply all over your body. I know you are going to abandon your t-shirt anytime and go into the water!"  Mrs. Byun crossed her arms as she waited Baekhyun to do what she told him to do.

Muttering something incoherent under his breath, Baekhyun stripped off his t-shirt, making Munhee tear her eyes away from his bare torso and move her eyes towards somewhere else while gulping.  "My hands can't reach my back!" Baekhyun complained while huffing.

Suddenly, Mrs. Byun's eyes twinkled as her gaze fell on Munhee, staring at her with hopeful eyes, which Munhee got a whiff of immediately.   She wants me to do it?   Munhee realized, horrified at the thought of having to touch Baekhyun's . Even though she had massaged his just yesterday, but now it was a whole different situation. At this moment her head wasn't clogged with the idea of seeing him go through any pain, also, whatever happened between them later that day, she knew she would have a real hard time to act out on such simple task. 

"We will help daddy!"  Her little beans saved her like miracle as they offered to help.

"Your hands are dirty though." Jisoo pointed out. Munhee closed her eyes in bleary. Knowing that she would have to do the job as it was natural for a wife to do it, in other's eyes it wasn't even any big deal as she was making of it inwardly. 

"Okay, then I'll do it!"  Before Munhee could ready herself to do the deed, Jongin's cheeey voice interrupted her. She didn't even notice when did he walked near here. 

Without giving Baekhyun any chance to let out a protest or even send a glare at the younger male's direction, Jongin literally lunged himself on Baekhyun's back after snatching the bottle from his hands and started applying the lotion. 

Baekhyun's horrified face and Jongin's overly grinning face was enough to wash away all the weary thoughts from Munhee's head and forced her to softly laugh at the both male and their unnecessary, completely opposite traits. 

Out of habit, Munhee reached for her phone to capture the rare yet somehow funny moment but Jisoo beat her to it as she was already clicking pictures of the bromance happening before them.  "I'll send them to you."   The girl mouthed to Munhee and gave her a wink.

"Okay, that's enough."  Baekhyun grumbled and hurriedly stood up while wearing his t-shirt back, away from Jongin and glared at the younger male as per his usual habit.

"Noona, do you need help as well? Why are you even wearing this baggy shirt? Won't you go into the water?"  Having loosing Baekhyun, Jongin's excited form turned towards Munhee as he bombarded her with questions. 

" Yah! Why would you care if she goes into the water while wearing this? Let her do what she wants! Come, let's go to play."  It was Baekhyun's turn to lunge at Jongin as he started dragging the boy away from Munhee.

"But what if Noona needs my help!"  Munhee could hear Jongin protesting as they hadn't gone much far away.

"She doesn't need your help. Now shut your mouth and play with us!"  Baekhyun snapped at the younger boy and finally managed to drag him till the water, then three of the guy started playing into the water. 

 

"Hey, girls, you shouldn't just sit here watching the water! The sea is calm and quite warm. Go have some fun there."  Munhee's mother called for her and Jisoo as soon as the two moms were back from the water.

"Yeah, we'll take care of the kids, so don't worry and have fun!"  Baekhyun's mother encouraged the younger females. 

"Babies, Mama will be there. If you need anything, just call me! Okay?"  Munhee told the kids who had abandoned the idea of making sand castles and now were just simply playing and having their own fun. When the kids nodded, Munhee smiled at them, affectionately ruffled their hair before walking away with Jisoo. 

"Yah! Jongin was right. Are you seriously gonna wear this huge shirt all the time? C'mon, I know you're wearing something y underneath. Reveal it!"  Jisoo wiggled her eyes at Munhee and poked her tummy while urging her to remove the baggy outfit. 

"It's not y. It's cute..."  Munhee whined but did nothing to dodge the poke attacks from the girl as she was pregnant and making her run wouldn't be a good idea. 

"Just strip already! I don't care even if it's a baby doll dress under there!"  Jisoo nagged, thankfully stopped her fingers and now practically tugged at Munhee's t-shirt.  "Why are you shy? I know you have a good body! Don't think I haven't seen you go out on jog with Baekhyun!"  She gave Munhee another round of gross eye wiggles.

Munhee wasn't actually insecure of her figure like she used to be because she had been doing a good amount of exercises and she was quite satisfied with the result. It was just as Jisoo said, her shy side was getting heavier on her.    "It's not like that!" Munhee protested. She was about to whine some more when she found Jisoo's eyes glaring at something, or more like someone. 

 Munhee immediately understood what suddenly irked the elder girl, and she couldn't lie that somewhere in a small corner of her mind, and in her heart, she felt the same when she trailed her eyes at the same direction. Their husbands, along with Jongin looked quite enthralled as they were playing with a group of girls. All of the girls were wearing some y bikinis, which did nothing but to beget a feeling of unease inside Munhee. What made it worse was when she noticed Baekhyun grinning widely at the girls and one of them even went near him in between of their game, whispered something into his ears and both of them laughed together, not to mention he had already discarded his t-shirt somewhere and presented the full view of his newly formed muscles to the whole world.

 

Jisoo's hands held Munhee's fisted ones,  "Those brats are having the time of their lives, See!"  Jisoo gritted, highly annoyed and jealous. Her jealousy was justified given that Junmyeon seemed like he was enjoying their game with the girls more than he'd been enjoying while they were only boys playing together, but why was Munhee feeling so annoyed as well?  "Okay, let's go and teach them some lessons."  

"Let them be. They're only playing."  Munhee forced out even though she wanted to join with Jisoo for some indescribable reasons. She didn't even know what should she do and why would she even need to teach Baekhyun any lesson for simply playing.

"Yah! Don't you see those girls are practically flirting with them. Look at that, oh my god! She didn't just touch my Jun's ! They are mine! I'm gonna rip that 's fingers!"  Jisoo was flaring at the scene in front of her. Munhee had no time watching whoever touched Junmyeon because her eyes were narrowed at the interaction between Baekhyun and a tall perfect bodied girl in a red bikini, the girl missed no chance of touching Baekhyun under the excuse of playing, while the male didn't seem like he minded any of that. 

"Let's go! Get rid of this."  Jisoo pointed at Munhee's t-shirt again.   "We need to be at our best if we wanna teach them their lessons!"  Jisoo was fuming and Munhee didn't dare to refuse the girl, so she silently stripped off her large tee, revealing her swimsuit. Though she did feel inferior in it if she'd compare herself with the red bikini girl. Her body was nothing compared to the girl flirting with Baekhyun. She didn't even know why was she even doing the comparison in the first place.

 "What are you gonna do?"  Munhee asked while being dragged by the raging girl. 

"I don't know. If I do as per my instincts, then it would be a war between me and those little es."  Jisoo shrugged. 

When the two girls neared where their husbands were playing, Jisoo stood there with crossed arms as she called her husband's name in a cold threatening tone. That managed to catch the attention of not only Junmyeon, but also the other two males.  The huge playful grin subdued from Junmyeon's face as he noticed Jisoo looking like she was about to combust.  The said male rushed towards his wife within a second and started pacifying his wife in a cute way. 

Munhee couldn't enjoy the cute scene before her anymore since Jongin decided it would be fun to drag her towards the group out of nowhere.  "Seems like Jun hyung wouldn't be here to play anymore. Join us, Noona!"  The younger male told her excitedly as he rushed towards the group. Only then Munhee's eyes fell over her own husband, who seemed like he was now talking with the same girl while stealing glances at Jongin and her direction. 

" No , Jongin. I can't play volleyball!"  Munhee tried to protest, she didn't want to make fun of herself standing there like a noob while the other girls would be playing gracefully. Especially, when Baekhyun would have his scrutinizing gaze over her form just like now he's starting at her, she was sure she wouldn't be able to catch a single ball.

"We're just throwing and catching ball. You don't need to know volleyball to play it!"  Jongin exclaimed when they neared the group. 

"Who's this cutie?"  One of the girls, who was apparently wearing a blue bikini asked while raking her eyes from Munhee's top to bottom, giving her a sort of victorious smirk which Munhee wasn't surre for what, whether it's the childish color of her swimsuit, or whether it was her average chest which would be half compared to the girl. But Munhee was sure of one thing that the girl uttered the word 'Cutie' in a mocking manner.

"She's hyung's wife!"  Jongin introduced Munhee with the same amount of enthusiasm. 

"Oh! You're already married! I thought I would invite you on the beach party tonight and we'll get to know each other more."  The red bikini girl  told Baekhyun with a pout. This time Baekhyun did look a little uneasy. 

"I actually have two kids as well."  He let the girl know as he pointed at the twins playing not so distance. 

"Wow, you don't look like one!"  The same girl who was still standing side by side with Baekhyun said, with heart in her eyes.  "I think I have to change my taste in men then. If married men are as hot as like you, then I'm up for some hot daddies."  She said in a suggestive tone. Munhee was glowering at the girl at this point. 

"Isn't it a little unmatched and unfair for a hot guy like him to have a cute little wife?"  Two girls gossiped loudly and laughed, making Munhee fist the hem of her suit, suddenly feeling like she didn't belong here.

Before anyone could say anything, Jongin managed to tame the situation down in his own way.  "Can we talk about hot daddies later?  C'mon, let's start again!"  He said before picking up the ball and threw it towards a random girl.

Munhee stood there awkwardly as she stepped back from the circle. She couldn't help but to eye Baekhyun as he played with a frown in his face. 

"Noona, why did you back away?"  Jongin again came towards Munhee with a pout. 

Munhee gave the guy a small smile while shaking her head,  "I don't want to wet my clothes. You guys carry on."  

"But where's the fun in staying dry when you are in a beach? A BEACH!!"  Jongin whined just before a mischievous smile played on his lips, without any warning he picked Munhee up with his surprisingly strong arms and rushed towards a direction which Munhee could only guess was the water ignoring Munhee's loud screeches. 

The next thing Munhee knew, she was thrown into the water, followed by loud giggles from Jongin. The fall wasn't painful, though she did have to gulp down some salty water as she was busy screaming. Jongin didn't throw her into much far in the water. So she could actually sit up into the water without having to drown her head.

Munhee was busy pushing her wet clingy hair back from her face when she saw a hand appear before her eyes, she hold onto it and only when she was again standing on her feet, she realized it was Baekhyun's, instead of Jongin's.  Her husband glared at the younger male,  "Yah! What if she didn't know how to swim? It could've been so risky! Stop being so childish!"  scolding him at the same time before finally trailing his eyes back at the now fully wet girl,  "Are you alright?"  He gently asked Munhee as he held her by the shoulders.

Munhee could hear  Jongin whining something about 'the water isn't even that deep' while she gave Baekhyun a small nod. Now that the initial shock was gone, Munhee started realizing how the wet cloth clung to her body, the weight of the water had pulled her neckline a little too lower than her comfort zone. So she found herself tugging her neckline upwards as covertly as possible. But she failed since the swimsuit was clinging to her body pretty tightly, so she tried to cross her arms over her chest, another failed attempt as it only made her chest look more prominent. 

Munhee's little actions didn't go unnoticed to Baekhyun, he threw a last glare at Jongin before he encircled his arms around her, making her look up at him with surprised eyes.   "Let's go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter