09.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Munhee's ears filled with laughter and giggles of her babies. After her dramatic encounter with Baekhyun and after their less dramatic conversation, Baekhyun was spending some good time with the babies. 

Apparently he explained to her that he wasn't actually avoiding the kids, he was genuinely busy because there was loads of work stocked for him, since he didn't go to office for a whole week after what happened. He had to overwork to lessen the workloads. And he also agreed to just take a day off and spend the day with his children as an act of apology of unintentionally avoiding them for past few days. 

He also didn't forget to mention how insolent and gauche Munhee's earlier behavior was. Which made her rather embarrassed. After her bold super mummy  facade, she had again become the embarrassed and awkward potato she usually was around him.  

 

"Mama, see Sarang is flying!!"  Miseo called for her attention from the living room, excitedly jumping and pointing at the flying girl, who was flying, not literally, but with her help of her daddy's strong arms. 

Munhee soundlessly clapped with showing a 'shocked' expression to play along with the child. 

She was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for them, while the team of father and daughters were having their long waited time in the living room. The kitchen and living room was see through as there were no partition between them. It made it easy for Munhee to sneak glances between her work to witness the happiness blooming on her babies' faces. Also seeing Baekhyun genuinely smiling, sometimes laughing, playing with the babies  made her heart lighter.

She felt at peace seeing their happy faces. Giving her shoulder some imaginary pats for doing whatever she did in the morning. Even though, she was more embarrassed in front of Baekhyun because of her out of the character act, she reasoned herself that she did good. The happiness came from that was more than worth it. 

 

Munhee didn't know she was already deep in thought, and the worst case, she was absent mindedly thinking all this while staring at Baekhyun's direction. Her thinking ceased when Baekhyun stopped at his track of making Sarang fly and their eyes met. 

Munhee blinked her eyes  and finally averted her gaze from him, as the two seconds eye contact was making her nervous. 

She saw in her peripheral vision, Baekhyun put down Sarang on the floor before whispeeing something into her tiny ears. Then he picked Miseo up saying,  "Now whose turn to fly?"  making the baby giggle with excitement.

Sarang ran up to her, and out of habit, Munhee spreaded her hands to bring the little girl in her arms. Sarang had a wide smile on her face, Munhee couldn't help but kissing her soft cheeks at the pull of adoration she felt in her heart. And the return kiss she got from the little ones tiny pair of lips, was enough to make her day bright alone. 

"Mama, Sarang fly!!"  The little one told, or tried to tell Munhee about her flying experience while beaming.

Munhee faked a gasp. "Woah! You flied? Wow! Is our Sarang an angel?" 

"But Sarang not have wings." Sarang explained.

"But you have daddy. Daddy can always make you fly. So you are an angel." She cooed. 

"Yeah! Sarang is angel!!"   The baby beamed wider. Her eyes twinkling with happiness. It was so easy to make a baby happy compared to the elder people who were never happy or contented. "Sarang forgot, daddy said daddy hungry." The little one added when she remembered.

Munhee inwardly rolled her eyes, now he's using the kids to communicate with her? He could just shout from the living room and she'd hear it clear and fine.  

"Okay baby. Now go to daddy. Mama will bring food." She put down Sarang before arranging the food on the table. 

"Breakfast is ready, hungry people can come to eat." She shouted enough loudly for Baekhyun to hear.  "Miseo, Sarang, come to eat." She called the kids separately.

The trio of father and daughters came almost immediately and settled themselves in front of the table. 

Breakfast was going peaceful. Baekhyun fed Sarang while Munhee was feeding Miseo. 

Baekhyun spoke up after a while,  "Where do my princesses wanna go? Shall we go to amusement park?" He asked earning  some excited 'yes' from the kids.  

"Will mummy also come with us?" Miseo asked, making Baekhyun turn pale at the mention of Myunghee out of nowhere. The smile on his face vanished. He was struggling to answer his daughter's question. 

Munhee's heart clenched. But she had handled this kind of situation more than Baekhyun did, thus she knew what to say.  "No baby, mummy is resting. Remember? And today is father-daughters' day. No one should interrupt. Right?" She tried to persuade the babies and she did succeed when the both of them nodded in agreement. 

"Then mama comes with us?" Sarang spoke up. Munhee wanted to cry out of happiness that the kids already started consider her as part of their close clan as they were expecting her to join with them. 

"Mama can't come." Baekhyun was the one who spoke up.  Munhee's expectant face vanished at this. 

"Why?" Miseo asked while pouting with her babylips.

"Mama said it's our father-daughters' day, no one should interrupt. We will take her some other day. Okay?"  Baekhyun explained the kids his reason to not to include Munhee in their family outing.

Both kids agreed and concentrated on finishing their breakfast as soon as possible, so that they can get ready and go for having fun with their daddy. 

"We'll have our lunch outside so don't cook for us. And about dinner, I'll call you to let you know beforehand." Baekhyun told Munhee.

" I don't have phone."  It was stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter