14.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After organizing the groceries in the kitchen, Munhee  went to her room for taking some rest as she didn't have to cook lunch today. While Baekhyun took the kids with him excusing himself as soon as he was done settling the bags of groceries on the kitchen island.

Munhee plopped down on her bed with a tired sigh. Despite being tired she had a soft smile on her face realizing the fact that their first family outing didn't get spoiled, save for the embarrassing situations. It might not be an ideal one with her and Baekhyun's bickering during the journey, but it wasn't bad either. She was sort of contented with it.

She was a girl who used to dream of being a housewife in a household where she and her husband Sehun would be bound by knot of immense love. There would be no misunderstanding, no angry voices; only sweet little bickerings, with a lots of love and care. 

But luck had set it's own little game. And now she was here in the Byun's mansion, as the mistress of this house. Instead of her dream man Sehun, she got Byun Baekhyun as her husband, who was nowhere near her to-be-husband list ever. She simply just couldn't accept the fact that they were actually married. She could agree that she used to idolize Baekhyun as the perfect husband material, but not for herself, he was perfect for her sister. She used to believe that her and Sehun also would be another example of the tag 'made for each other' just like her sister and brother-in-law. But how funny was it that life didn't even give them a slightest chance to attempt to be the perfect married couple. 

All these deep thinking created a huge lump in . She tried her best to gulp down every thought regarding the name Oh Sehun by keeping herself busy with the kids and household chores. But how far she could run away? How long she could survive without thinking about the male she loved so much? She loved him so much that sometimes she felt like she's out of breath by just thinking about him, about their torn out future, about their distorted dreams.

How are you Sehun? Are you doing well out there? Do you miss me as much I miss you? Don't you want to know where I've hidden myself?  Don't you sometimes feel like leaving everything behind and rush towards me just like I want to? Will you ever forgive me for what I've done?

It couldn't be denied that she missed him a lot. There's moments when things would be really hard for her, she kept praying that all these were nothing but a terrifying bad dream that will vanish once she forced open her eyes. 

Munhee didn't even notice she was already wetting her pillow just by thinking about her life until she got a text notification on her phone.

 

                                           *****

 

 "Mama eyes close." Sarang hissed in her baby tone. Munhee giggled and nodded so that the little girls could do whatever they were planning to do with her face.

Apparently, Miseo and Sarang, especially the latter one, didn't forget Munhee's promise of letting them do her makeup. So this evening, suddenly the girls started whining after Sarang mentioned about doing their mama's makeup. 

Munhee was bored after her breakout in the afternoon, she decided to go upstairs and check out the kids and their daddy. She found Baekhyun sleeping awkwardly, blame his long legs, on the kids' kid sized bed while the kids were enjoying watching some cartoon videos on their daddy's handphone. 

Seeing that she took the kids with her, in her room, to let Baekhyun have his late afternoon sleep. 

And now she was stuck here having her face puffed with layers of powder and also with dislocated lipstick and eyeliner lines. Not that the kids gave her any chance to see the horrifying result herself, but she could guess it easily. She might be looking like a clown. Though she was happy, because the kids made her feel warm inside her heart melting e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter