06.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byun Baekhyun

Byun Myunghee

Byun Miseo

Byun Sarang

.

.

.

Byun Munhee.

 

Yes, now Munhee's officially married.

Married to her brother-in-law, Byun Baekhyun.

Replacing the place that used to be her sister's.

 

The marriage was simple, No dreamy proposal, no fancy themes, no wedding songs, no disney princess inspired wedding gowns, no photoshoots to keep them as  beautiful memories for the future, no guests to congratulate them or bless them or cry for the happiness of the wedded couple after a heartwrenching wedding vow, no holding hands, no wedding kiss, no sneaky lovey dovey actions.

Nothing.

 

It doesn't need to be said that for every girl, her wedding day is one of the most memorable days in her and her family's life. People tend to do so many arrangenents, try so many creative ideas to make this memorable day more beautiful.

But hers, was as mundane as a wedding could ever be.

 

She didn't complain even for a second. Because she had no expectations from this wedding either. 

There was so many things wrong about this marriage.

She was marrying the man, who was the love of her sister Myunghee. She'd be carrying the name that belonged to her sister. She'd be calling herself the mother of the babies, who were brought in this world by her sister. All she could feel was she was snatching her sister's life and rights by doing this even though she was not here anymore. The man she had been tied the knot of marriage with, was crazily in love with her sister. The man whose days wouldn't start without seeing Myunghee's face, whose night wouldn't be complete without having Myunghee in his arms. The man who was a powerful CEO in the outer world, but a sweet, loving husband for one and only her sister Myunghee.  Miseo & Sarang, two innocent babies, would be bound to see her at their mother's place. Whenever they'll look for their mother, they'll only find her. Every child deserved their own mother, the mother whose flesh and blood made them, the mother who carried them and went through unbelievable bonewrenching pain to bring them in the light of this world. Last but definitely not the least, by marrying Baekhyun, she was doing injustice with her lover Sehun, who didn't have a tad bit idea what was happening behind his back. Her first crush, her first love, her one & only boyfriend, with whom she saw the open-eyed dreams of creating their own world, with whom she wanted to live the rest of her life. Whom she promised to love and wait for.

 

Yet, among all these wrongness there's only one right, and that's enough for her to take this huge step without batting an eyelash, and that was, she's the only one that could be placed on her sister's place. And she knew, if her sister was watching them now, she'd be glad to see her children in her sister's hand. Myunghee trusted Munhee this much.

 

The first thing they did in the morning was getting married. Then the rest of the day went by having family dinner together with both of their parents, to lighten up the mundane atmosphere in the house and as their last brunch together, since they all should be going to their respective houses, because life had to move on.

Before taking their leaves, Munhee's mother gave her some advices about handling two four year old babies at a same time. Baekhyun's mother gave her more blessings and invited her to visit Baekhyun's parents house as their daughter-in-law someday. And then they were gone.

The house was empty now without the elders' chattering. 

Baekhyun excused himself to his bedroom. Munhee stood there awkwardly for a moment before deciding to join her now daughters in their play room.

 

She made her way to the right side, aside the kitchen was their playroom, it was situated here so that Myunghee could keep watch on her children while working in the kitchen.

She pushed open the half opened door, peeked her head through the door,  "Hey girls." She called for their attention who were pretty busy in arranging the house for their barbie dolls, but with the distraction they looked up, 

"Annie, come here, make bobby and daisy's house with us." Miseo called out to her holding bobby in her tiny hands. She already knew both of their doll's name.

Munhee went inside, took her seat with the girls, both of them seemed to be in a good mood. They hadn't asked for their mother the whole day as they were busy with their grandparents from both sides showering them with love and gifts as it was their last day here.

She should take it as a chance to start being their actual mother rather than being their Aunty only.

For this, firstly, she'd have to explain to them that from now she'd be their mother. 

It should've been easy, children didn't have that much complicated thoughts, she'd just have to be as much gentle as she could with them. Children's hearts were the easiest to win over, because they didn't have any complex adult thoughts, they only knew the language of love, and she'd make sure to give them as much love as she could.

"Babies, Annie wants to tell you something."  Munhee started, she actually felt nervous, despite practicing through the whole night before.

Both of them looked at her, waiting for her to say whatever she wanted to,  "Uh, let me tell you one interesting thing. Do you know that every baby has two mothers? one their mother and second one their mother's sister, that means Annie." She pointed at the framed picture of Myunghee on the wall and then pointed at herself.

Miseo and Sarang moved their gaze from the photoframe then to her, their small gazes helding a sudden questioning stare, that efficiently made Munhee more nervous than before.

Munhee managed to keep her smile,  "Interesting, right?" She questioned and the girls nodded their head dumbly. 

"So, what I mean to say, you can call me Mummy from now." She suggested, unbeknownst to her, her heart rate picked up, nervous and anticipated.

"But she is mummy,"  Miseo, being the older and smarter one pointed at the same photoframe from before,  "And you are Annie." Then she pointed her little index finger at her.

Almost at the same time Sarang spoke up,  "You're not mummy. Sarang want mummy." 

Sarang was naturally more emotional between the two, and her emotions might have triggered at the mention of their mother. Her small round eyes already glistening, her mini pouty Baekhyun lips already trembling.

Oh No! 

"Baby," Munhee panicked, she reached for Sarang, pulled her gently on her lap, caressing the girl's wavy hair as the little one burried her head into Munhee's chest to cry with soft whimpers,  "Sarang want mummy."  She muffled into her new mother's chest.

"Don't cry baby, It's alright, sushhh." She kept the little one's hair to soothe her, her heart clenching with unmeasurable pain by hearing this little child crying for her mother, she was almost certain that she succeeded to placate the crying baby when she heard another set of soft whimpers but it was coming from other direction.

Oh lord!

Miseo was also crying, but she was crying without that much noise so Munhee was late to notice her crying,  "You come here too." She stretched her hand to Miseo, and the girl obliged, holding her big hand with her tiny ones and Munhee pulled her to her lap, adjusting the both of them so that she could both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter