05.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Munhee spent the rest of her week similarly. Mourning for her sister, taking care of the twins, dreading Baekhyun's presence a little more and that's all.

And it was finally the day. Weekend. The decision making day. She made her decision on the very moment when her mother suggested or morelike requested her for the marriage thing. But there were so many uncertainties throbbing inside her head that she had to stop thinking about all those irking thoughts and leave it all on the hands of her family and of course Baekhyun.

Marriage wasn't a one sided thing. So, Baekhyun's opinion was definitely going to have equal weight as hers. She was almost certain that Baekhyun will chastise whoever will dare to suggest him about his second marriage. And if the suggested bride was Munhee, then the possibility could be worse. 

One thing on which Munhee was determined, that she wanted to make Baekhyun realize that she had nothing to do with Myunghee's accident, it was nothing but a nasty gash of fate that managed to shatter all of their lives together. Getting married or not, she didn't want to witness the layer of hatred and disappointment in his eyes that he's showing her recently. She had already lost her sister, she didn't want to loose her sister's close ones.

She already let her mother know about her worrisome thoughts and her mother assured her that she'd try to placate Baekhyun's thoughts on her.

 

 

 

Munhee was in the kitchen, preparing omelet for Miseo and Sarang as for their breakfast, when she heard someone clearing their throat. She turned and widen her eyes slightly to see Baekhyun approaching her for the first time in the whole week. 

"Do you w-want something?" Munhee was definitely nervous. All the circumstances surrounding the both of them bound to make her nervous, she couldn't get out of it.

Baekhyun hummed, picking up a glass to pour water from the filter, eyes darting here and there, not exactly looking at her. 

Baekhyun took his time to gulp down a whole glass of water, putting the glass back on the counter, then cleared his throat before finally settling his sight on her. 

"Are you busy?" He asked and only then Munhee remembered she was preparing omelets and by the smell of it she could only guess while winching how awfully it got burned. 

She whipped around instantly, cursing under her breath at her stupidly nervous , turned off the electric stove. 

She felt embarrassed for presenting a burned up food in front of him. He might think of her as a good for nothing cook. Though it's partially true because she seldom tried cooking in her house, but hey! Let the girl have her embarrassed moment!! She tried!!

Baekhyun stood in silence, watching her first class embarrassing moment without passing any teasing comment, whereas in other situation, in past, he would've pulled her legs for her failed attempt. The thought send a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter