24.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Warning: DO NOT read the A/N)

 

 

                                             ****

 

 

The next day Munhee woke up when her alarm went off.  Her subconscious mind reminded her that she didn't possibly sleep alone given the fact that she felt the warmth of someone's presence beside her, so she hurried in turning off the alarm after blindly searching for her device underneath her pillows. 

When she was able to turn it off, she noticed the stirring of the body lying beside hers. Then almost immediately she squinted open her eyes to check whether they've all slept together for real.    

Miseo slumped on Baekhyun's chest as the male slept like he's been the one to be sleep deprived for several nights instead of her, especially when he was sleeping with an opened mouth, messy golden brown hairs scattered over his forehead cutely, not even the cruel sound of her alarm tone managed to stir him up a bit.  

Instead, she noticed Sarang rubbing her eyes as the little bean snuggled closer to her body. Munhee smiled at the little being, as she ruffled her messy sleep hairs out of affection. Sarang let out some incoherent baby sounds and looked up at Munhee with a blinding smile after she'd been satisfied rubbing her tiny eyes. 

"Good morning, Sweetpie." Munhee pressed a soft kiss on the little one's chubby cheeks and was gifted soft kisses in both of her cheeks in return. 

"Good morning, Mama." Sarang almost hollered. 

Munhee's eyes widen, "Baby, hush! Speak softly. Daddy and Miseo are still sleeping." she pointed at the pair of father daughter looking devastatingly cute and cozy as they continued to sleep together where Miseo looked even smaller in her daddy's broad chest. 

"Sarang wake them up!" Sarang smiled mischievously. And before Munhee could stop the kid, the tiny ball of energy jumped into her father's chest, she landed not-so-hardly on the vacant place in Baekhyun's arms, caging both the sleeping father-daughter in her tiny arms. 

Baekhyun groaned at the sudden double pressure over him and finally woke up after hearing the sweet giggles from his daughter.  

"Good morning, Daddy." Sarang prepped Baekhyun's cheeks with kisses and then she proceeded to wake Miseo up by giving her another round of kisses. Miseo also stirred and finally opened her eyes indicating that her slumber was also ceased. Munhee's heart felt at content seeing her babies in such lovey dovey state as she was much horrified of their attitude towards each other after last night's fight. But they seemed there was no conflict between them in the first place. This is the benefit of being little, away from the adult life problems and complications.

"Good morning, my baby." Baekhyun's lips cracked into a subtle smile as he Sarang's hairs, his voice husky from sleep, not that Munhee kept note on his voice tone. 

 

'Can't believe we all actually slept together!'  Munhee thought while her lips contoured into a genuine smile. But her smile stopped when she noticed certain someone's eyes on her direction, when she finally made it to stare back at him, his questioning gaze didn't go unnoticed. And that was enough of an obvious indication that she'd actually said it aloud. 

 

"The kids fell asleep by the end of the movie. You also fell asleep. It seemed a lots of donkeywork to drag the three of you to your respective beds one by one. That kind of let us go off here."  Baekhyun explained. "Also, you're kind of heavy. So it was best to not carry you around." He added, the corner of his lips curving slightly in a smirk when he saw her ashamed face. Munhee wanted to rebute at him that he could've just woken her up or left her here, but she decided not to stir up unnecessary bickering as the first thing in the morning.

"Yeyy! We all slept together!" Miseo chirped and both siblings started jumping on their father's abdomem causing the male to cough out while the babies enjoyed it to the fullest and giggled to their hearts' content. 

"Hey, girls! stop jumping!" Baekhyun protested and he casted a look at Munhee, asking her for help without trying to be pitiful. It was Munhee's turn to snort at the scene before her.

But she wasn't cruel like him, so she opted for moving her super hyper and seemingly super happy babies from their daddy's arms. "Babies, don't try this again, okay? Daddy's not getting any younger, you know!" Munhee indirectly teased and enjoyed the defending 'Yah' from the male. 

 

 

 

 

                                                 *****

 

 

 

Munhee decided to start concentrating on her babies education and started sorting out names of schools which might be best for her babies in terms of the quality of education along with proper atmosphere as a school is an inevitable part of every student's life.

 

She sorted out at least five schools which ranked top in terms of her preferences. Now that her part was done, all she needed to do was to talk it out with Baekhyun to get his opinion on this matter and in the end choose the best option for the babies' educational experience. 

 

While she checked the rolling admission dates for the selected schools, she remembered something important.

Munhee did a mental calculation for at least five times before coming to the conclusion that she's been being late in her menstrual cycle. And most surprising fact was she'd never been this late, as in late for almost two weeks.  

 

Something awful ran through her head and that's how the next half an hour she found herself googling someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter