11.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner at the Kim's house was, in plain words, nerve wrecking. 

And it was all due to Baekhyun and his unpredictable antics adding with the sudden change in his attitude towards Munhee.

Munhee was dying to ask him what made him act like a soft, caring husband in front of his friends. No matter how much she reminded herself that it's all act, he'd be the same again once they leave their neighbor's house, it was all still pretty much overwhelming for her.

During the whole time before dinner, Baekhyun's hands were on her, either on her shoulders, or on her waist. And he would talk about her with sweetness in his tone, he would talk to her with softness that she never got in their recent conversations. 

During dinner he'd given his attention on her more than he gave the kids. The one time Munhee coughed out when Baekhyun was talking about taking her on a date on next weekend, he had pour her water and constantly asked her whether she was alright. 

It was like everything was perfect between them. They were happy with each other. There were no conflicts between them. Munhee had a hard time to keep herself reminding that this was all fake and this will end the moment they'd step out from this house. 

Munhee couldn't see herself in this set up, the care he was showing to her, it was almost foreign to her now. In their old times, it could be acceptable, but not now. 

Due to all this nerve wrecking thoughts inside her head, she found herself gulping down glass after glass of wine after the dinner, and after ensuring that the kids were sleeping in the spare room of Junmyeon's house that he kept arranged for whenever they'd have this sort of friendly gathering.

Baekhyun noticed her current state and he nudged her arms when Junmyeon and Jisoo were busy bickering on some stupid topic as usual,  "Stop drinking now, you've had enough." He whisper yelled into Munhee's ears while he took he glass away from Munhee's hand almost forcefully.  

Munhee now, drunk to the fullest, yelled back loudly enough to attract the attention of the bickering couple,  "Nooo. It's tasty. I want more." She kept trying to reach the half filled glass that Baekhyun had taken from her. 

Baekhyun kept the glass on the table as far as possible from the drunken girl's reach. 

Munhee got tired after trying to reach out for it over Baekhyun and started whining. Baekhyun glared at her, he wanted to scold her but he couldn't, because it would ruin his whole act of a caring husband in front of Junmyeon.

Munhee squinted her eyes at him, which was meant to be a glare in the first place, then she started hitting his arm and chest like a child,  "Why are you always so stubborn!" Baekhyun managed to stop both of her hands from hitting him.  The drunk girl finally stopped throwing punches at him and like a tired kid she heaved a tired sigh before slowly letting her head fall on Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun grimaced when he noticed the couple sitting opposite to them were smiling at them. He cleared his throat,  "She can't handle alcohol."

"Just like you." Junmyeon snorted.

"Shut up." Baekhyun scoffed at his friend. "I think we should leave now. It's getting late anyways." 

"It was pleasure having you all here. Let me and Junmyeon help you bringing the kids home." Jisoo offered and the couple went to bring the kids out of the room they were kept.

Meanwhile Baekhyun tried to wake the sleeping girl  who was almost latched to his sides. "Hey wake up, we're going to home." He shook the girl by her arms. 

Munhee stirred a little, eyes still closed, she slurred, "Munhee not going. Munhee don't wanna be alone."  Baekhyun had to bit his lip because somehow drunk Munhee talked like Sarang and it was kind of cute. But her last sentence somehow made his smile vanish. However, he immediately shrugged the thoughts off.

"Come on man, what are you waiting for?" Junmyeon called for Baekhyun's attention as the couple brought the babies in their arms.

"Huh?" Baekhyun almost dumbly asked.

"What huh? Your wife is drunk, you should bring her home like a man. Carry her." Junmyeon grinned proudly at his own suggestion.

Finding no other way Baekhyun managed to untangle his wife's arms from his and carried her in bridal style. 

When all of them entered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter