12.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful sunday morning. Munhee didn't have any major conversation with Baekhyun throughout the rest of the week. It happened mostly because both of them didn't interact with each other, other than some curt exchanges.

But the peace couldn't last forever. They were living under a roof and they had a whole household to manage along with two kids. So, Munhee will be the one breaking their peaceful 'no talking' state, again.

Munhee checked herself in front of the mirror. She had no idea why did she have to look presentable when she was just going to super market for some grocery shopping! If it was her hometown, she would've cared less about her appearance and made her way to supermarket wearing her home-clothes. But the air in Seoul was different. And the area Baekhyun's house located in was rather fancy, so the people. 

Munhee remembered watching Myunghee choose her dress with much thought before going out, even if her destination was supermarket. She would say something like,  'You never know when I'd bump into the fancy women of this society, they will look down on my husband if they find me wearing something funny'.

Even though people might hardly recognize her here, but Munhee didn't want to get trapped in any unnecessary headache, so she decided to wear the brand new dress she received yesterday from a online store. 

Now that she was dressed, made her list for needed things in the shop, got her purse ready; the only thing left was a ride to the supermarket. For that she needed Baekhyun. Not that she was wishing Baekhyun to take her to the supermarket. She'd be fine with his car's key as she didn't have her own car.

Munhee could hear noises coming from the girls' playroom so she assumed Baekhyun was with the girls there. 

Munhee stopped at the playroom's door to admire how cute all three of them looked in their comfortable pajamas, yes they were still in their pjs even after breakfast and she wasn't nagging at the kids to take their bath as it's weekend and she was giving them weekend-discount to do as they wanted.

Three of them were giggling as Baekhyun tickled both the girls on their little bellies, their hairs ruffled, eyes glinting with pure joy with their little playtime, they looked really really soft and lovable. Munhee bit her lips to contain squealing and cooing at them as it would look weird to Baekhyun. Gosh did she want to pinch their round cheeks and ruffle their hair even more. 

Munhee's staring and silent cooing came to an end when Baekhyun noticed her presence there. A soft smile still lingering on his face as the aftermath of the previous laugh. He scanned his eyes over her figure. He asked after clearing his throat to bring his usual stoic face 'specially served for Munhee',  "Are you going somewhere?" 

"Yeah. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter