27.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Check A/N for future direction of the story)

(Also, I made a blog "Questions for authors" , you can check it if you're interested, and can ask any query you have there in the comment section, I'm a good person and I reply most of the comments, so don't be shy, lol)

 

 

                                           ****

 

Next morning......

 

 

 

Baekhyun managed to balance the large tray filled with food as he made his way towards Munhee's bedroom. He thanked the stars that the door of her room was half open given the fact that Munhee wasn't someone to lock her door even though she closed them. 

He opened the door fully with a sway of his hips then entered. He was greeted by a peaceful sleeping Munhee, who was curled into her side, the duvet he had placed on her last night when he came to check up on her before going to sleep was now half dangling from the bed. was open and breathing steady, indication that she was in deep sleep. And she had clutched a stuff toy into her chest, morelike the monkey stuff toy he had given her.  While sleeping like this she looked......innocent and....no, nothing more. 

Baekhyun was internally debating between not disturbing her deep slumber because after what her body went through yesterday, she needed to sleep as much as possible and on the other hand, she hadn't eaten anything after he fed her the soup, thus she needed to eat something after what her body went through so that she wouldn't feel any weaker. 

Also, the tray of food was proving to be heavier by each passing moment, so he hesitantly sat down on the small space of the bed beside her, keeping the tray on his lap. He called her softly, but there was no sign of her being awake. Baekhyun tried again, he called her softly and gently poked her cheeks as if using his whole hand to touch her would cause him huge havoc. 

And it did the work. Finally, the sleeping girl groaned and attempted to turn on the other side, but the sunlight coming from the window made her push the of the monkey on her face to cover her eyes from the disturbance.   "God! Why do I forget to close the curtains!"   Munhee whined in her sleepy tone, still having no clue about the man sitting by her side, watching her childish moves with a stiffen laugh.

"You're awake."   Baekhyun stated, partly to gain her attention as it was already nearly ten in the morning. He should've been already in his office at that time, explaining his employees who worked so hard for the supposed meeting and the clients who were displeased at the absence of the CEO at the meeting which was scheduled two months ago.

Munhee's half stretching body stiffened. She kept her eyes close. But winced when she heard Baekhyun mutter,   " I know you're awake now."   His voice softly said. And it made her surrender by opening her eyes and glancing towards him.

Munhee was grateful to the fact that her horrible cramp was subdued, she was only left with the unease of period, which is certainly not a big deal for her at this moment.

What surprised her more was she was waken awake by none other than Baekhyun. The sleep hadn't even left her body wholly but her senses were all awoken by the fact that her husband not only volunteered to wake her up rather gently than she'd ever expect, but also he had a tray of food in his hands.

"Are you feeling better?"  He asked.

Munhee nodded and slowly hid her monkey toy behind her when she noticed his gaze falling on it.

"Mr. Byun?"  Baekhyun asked, seemingly a little curious and amused at the name of the monkey Munhee had sewed on its clothes.  Hiding the monkey didn't work.

"I l-like to name my toys. I didn't have any better name for it. So gave it just a surname."   Munhee managed to explain why she had given the name 'Mr. Byun' to the monkey.  Munhee was already getting red at the thoughts of the happenings of previous day. But now, she has gotten even redder. She prayed in her head that Baekhyun shouldn't notice the color of her face. She hoped that her messy hair would do the job of hiding her cheeks.

Baekhyun let out a soft laugh at her answer. But within a second he masked his face with his regular emotionless face, just a little peek of concern was let out from his face. Nothing else.

"You should get up and eat something. It's quite late. So I uh... brought breakfast. Here."   Baekhyun seemed clueless himself, he somehow looked nervous or confused even though he tried to keep his face neutral, Munhee couldn't decipher his looks with her groggy eyes. Munhee didn't have any clear explanation of his sudden change. In fact, she probably would never understand this man before her. He was the most mysterious person she'd ever met in her whole life. Funny, how prior to all this she used to think she knew her brother-in-law pretty well. 

Munhee pushed her body a little upwards so that she could see all the foods he'd brought for her. The tray was filled with different dishes, some of which she herself didn't know how to cook. Seeing her sit up Baekhyun passed the tray on her lap while keeping the glass on the lamp table beside the bed. Then without saying anything he turned his body to leave.

"W-Wait.."  Munhee stopped Baekhyun as he was about to leave her with the breakfast, though she wasn't sure the reason why she had stopped him. Stupid.

"Yes? Do you need anything else?"  He asked, and waited there without leaving.

"Did...you cook all these? That's a lot to do."   Munhee found her voice and let part of her curiosity out. 

"No, our maid did this."   Baekhyun replied.

"Maid?"  Munhee asked and got a affirmative nod in reply from her husband.  "From when do we have any maid?" 

"From today."   Baekhyun shrugged.   "She would be a permanent maid. She'll do all the chores and also cooking. Her cooking is good enough, I've tasted already. She's an experienced worker, doesn't have any bad records. All check."   He let her know with an almost proud shrug.

"You didn't even ask me beforehand whether I want a maid or not!"   Munhee frowned, she wasn't exactly happy or unhappy regarding this matter. Okay, may be she was a little unhappy at the fact that he didn't deem to consider her opinion, let alone letting her know beforehand as if her decision didn't even matter to him. Well, that can be true. Because he was Baekhyun and she was Munhee.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter