38.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun, along with Junmyeon and Jisoo, entered the hotel currently his family's staying at. It was around four in the morning. Baekhyun was dead tired. But at least he managed to step on the ground of the hotel finally. 

"Babe, remember this hotel? We came here two years ago!"  The twenty nine weeks pregnant female quipped excitedly. Her husband yawned while nodding his head. He looked more tired than Baekhyun, if possible.

Baekhyun did feel sorry for his friend, as first, he had called him in midnight,  though he expected Junmyeon to be sleeping at that time, but the male was in the kitchen, cooking some obnoxious food as per his wife's midnight cravings, and then he forced him to arrange his family's private jet and pilot for him within an hour. Lastly, Junmyeon had to deal with a sulky Jisoo since she was adamant of coming along with Baekhyun, saying that she hadn't gone somewhere fun ever since she'd been pregnant. Which could explain, why the couple was lurking behind Baekhyun.

"Baek, how did you know they're staying here?" Junmyeon yawned quite loudly after asking from behind as they made their way towards the reception area. 

"Called my dad on the way." Baekhyun simply replied, his pace getting faster when they got closer to their destination. 

"Hello, sir. Welcome to Ocean Palace." The receptionist bowed and welcomed with a smile. 

"I'd like to get two rooms. One couple room and one single." Baekhyun spoke while waiting impatiently. Even though he was already here, he hadn't actually seen them. He definitely needed to see them with his own two eyes to calm down. 

"Sure, sir. Let me check the availability and then confirm your rooms."  The female smiled and started typing on her computer on the desk.

"Can you tell me the room number of someone who's already checked in?" Baekhyun asked. He couldn't ask his father since the older male was too sleepy and he had a hard time in coaxing out the name of the hotel from his father. He also knew such hotels didn't provide such personal information of their guests, but he had to try. He had gone through so much ruckus to reach here as soon as possible, so he wouldn't just get a room and sleep off every nerves in him. He had to see them before that.

"Sorry, sir. We can't give out our guest's information like that." The receptionist said. Great! Just like he had assumed.

 "Actually, the person whose information I want to know is my wife. In fact, my whole family has checked in here in the daytime. You can check if you don't trust me." Baekhyun tried again.

The receptionist gave him a weird look, "If she's your wife, then I think you can actually call her to know in which room she's staying?" The female was right. But how could he explain that he messed up and his wife's not answering his call after cooking a bigger mess herself?

"She's...uh she's kinda upset with me?" Baekhyun muttered and the look the receptionist gave him, he already knew she wasn't believing his words. 

 

"What's happening here?" Another older female joined the front desk. Probably having to notice the crowd of three people in front of the reception area for some minutes. Baekhyun rubbed his forehead in exhaustion while the younger female summarised their conversation. "Sir, I think I can help you. Could you please tell me your name?" The older employee asked politely while searching something in a drawer. 

"Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun grumbled. "My wife's Byun Munhee." He added to shorten the questioning procedure. 

"Oh! Sorry for making you wait here, sir. She just started her shift five hours ago, so she has no idea about this. If you want I can give you the key of the suite your wife's staying at." The older female said, giving a releif to Baekhyun. 

"So, are you giving him the key without confirming whether he's telling the truth or not?" Came Junmyeon's curious question. The younger employee also casted a questioning gaze at her senior.

Baekhyun glared at his friend. What was he trying to do?  Though the other male was kind of right. What if it had been someone else other than him?  But at this moment, he could only think of his need to see them, so he bit his lip in frustration while waiting for the older employee to say whatever she was going to say.

"We aren't doing anything without confirming, sir."  The employee said and showed a printed out picture of Baekhyun to the three of them, "Mrs. Byun has already let us know that her husband would be late, so if he reaches here at night then we can give him the extra key to their suite. And I think the man in the picture and he looks the same. The description matched. Here." The lady expained before handing out a key of room no. 704 to Baekhyun.  

Baekhyun glared at the key, his jaw clenching in annoyance. So she was confident that I will come here?

"The way everything looks like, I think she was two hundred percent sure that you'd rush here like a crazy bull." Junmyeon snickered and Baekhyun inwardly groaned realizing that he uttered his inner thoughts loudly. 

"I'm going. Find a room for yourself and your wife." Baekhyun coldly said to his annoyingly smirking friend, who Baekhyun was certain was as tired as him just a few minutes ago, and went to the lift to reach his destination. 

 

Baekhyun unlocked the door to the hotel suite, it was dark inside. Small amount of light came from the glass door at the farthest corner of the suith, which didn't help him to see anything in details. Also the suite was large enough to make it harder for him to see anything or anyone even if he squinted his eyes to do so.

He fished out his phone, lighting up the torch he waved the device at the direction where the bed, or beds, were situated. He could see three figures, sleeping. 

He sighed heavily, the storm messing his insides calmed a bit. After that he focused on finding the switchboard and lit up the room. He didn't want to disturb the kids' sleep, but he had to see all of their faces under proper lighting. Thankfully, none of the three's sleep seemed to get disturbed due to the sudden light. 

He randomly threw his bag on the couch and walked past the sitting area to reach the beds.  

A sudden relief surged through him when he eyed his kids sleeping in one of the two large adjacent beds. Then his eyes found the girl, who caused all this havoc, sleeping while holding Sarang's tiny hand, looking so peaceful and innocent as if she hadn't just caused him almost a heart attack with her annoyingly daring antics. Her pony already half undone, probably due to the twist and turns she took in her sleep, making a mess of dark locks on her face, annoyingly covering her face which made it difficult for him to see, glare at her face properly. 

What annoyed him even more was that she had probably kicked the duvet off in her sleep, so, more than half of her body was in open, not to mention she was wearing shorts to sleep. The night here in Jeju wasn't much friendly in case of atmosphere, it was cold enough. It wouldn't surprise him if she caught a cold due to this.

Baekhyun groaned for reasons uncountable while ruffling his already messy dark brown locks. And more to that, he was too tired to keep standing there and glaring at the sleeping girl. "I will deal with you in the morning." He threatened the sleeping figure before going back to switch the lights off. Then discarded his jacket, shoes, leather belt, dress shirt on the nearest couch before silently sliding down on the bed beside Munhee. 

 He carefully tucked the duvet over the two of them. Sleeping beside her without any boundary felt a little weird but he was too exhausted to measure the horrifying possibilities of it's absence at this moment. But he definitely felt his body froze when Munhee turned in her sleep while making some sleepy noise and threw her limbs over him. 

It was disturbing. And what disturbed him even more was the strong scent of strawberries whipping into his nostrils. He did like, no love strawberries. But he might get annoyed with the fruit since it was disturbing when the scent came from having to smell the girl's hair.

She wasn't even that close to his body. The bed was large enough to keep a decent gap between two figures. But her limbs definitely reached towards his body. The exact reason they had to put a pillow between them, Munhee moved too much in her sleep. 

Baekhyun shrugged all the annoying, disturbing feelings and pried her limbs away from his body before turning his back on Munhee. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Munhee stirred from her sleep, suddenly feeling too hot under the heavy blanket. She groaned and blindly kicked off the duvet, or at least tried to. But the bedcloth seem to have it's own limbs since they clasped around her even more. Munhee groggily whined and again attempted to untangle herself from it, but her hands froze when she felt skin rather than the fluffy surface of the blanket.

It was someone's hand which was currently circled around her waist, she was certain it wasn't her own hands, neither the babies' as it was quite bigger. Due to this realization, the leftover sleep  started to leave her body, mind and making her aware of the whole situation she was in. How could she not feel the puffs of warm breathes on the back of her neck? How could she not realise that the firmness pressing on her back could be someone's chest? How could she not tell the differences between a blanket and a freaking human being?

Munhee gulped and glanced downwards at the hands holding her like a bolster, it was indeed the person's whom she'd assumed, Baekhyun.

 Also, due to this realization, she could feel her heart started to pump faster without any prior announcements. Oh god, not again!  Munhee prayed inwardly. She was starting to think that she might have got some sort of heart disease since her heart would suddenly start beating rather faster than what she would consider a normal rate. Should I go see a doctor?  she thought. But I have bigger problem on my hand right now. Better solve it first. Her train of thoughts again changed when she felt her husband burying his nose at the back of her head, in the root of her strands, which might or might not have caused unwanted goosebumps on her body.

Munhee wiped her sweaty hands on her pyjama shorts before she carefully placed them on Baekhyun's hand in order to remove his grip from her body. It was really one of the most nerve wrecking task she had done in her whole life, almost as nervewrecking as hiding under this very male's bed and watch him wearing his clothes. But she did both of them nonetheless. 

After being freed from Baekhyun's cage, Well, that did sound a little weird, Munhee softly climbed down from the bed. She checked all the three of them and when she was confirmed that they are sleeping soundly, she collected her clothes for the day and rushed into the washroom.

When she emerged out from the washroom, Baekhyun and the babies were stll sleeping. Munhee carefully woke the kids up, she wanted to leave the suite before Baekhyun would wake up since she knew the stunt she had pulled, Baekhyun would definitely chastise the hell out of her. Her plan was to stick with the elders so that he wouldn't have her alone to reprimand her.

"Mama, daddy has come!" Miseo yapped happily while pointing at the sleeping male. Munhee had a hard time in managing the kids to keep their excitement into limit and not to wake up their father. Well, the male himself didn't look like he would wake up any sooner. he was sleeping like a log. Munhee felt a bit bad for having to pressurize him to come here even though he had returned home at nearly midnight. I thought he'd come today. Who knew he was able to reach here in the middle of night? She rationalized her guilt. 

Since it was getting the time for breakfast, Munhee hurriedly grabbed a sticky note and pencil. She wrote 'We're going out! We'll be somewhere in the hotel after that!.'.  She stuck the note on the back cover of his handphone before leaving the suite with the kids. 

The breakfast was quite fun. Everyone seemed to be in a great mood, they had to credit the beautiful and fresh nature in Jeju. The team mothers were ecstatic about Baekhyun's unseen but most anticipated midnight entry. They had their overly wide grin etched into their faces and were constantly exchanging looks, which didn't seem about anything good. Are they planning something?  Munhee thought but then shrugged and participated the conversations over the table. 

"Mama, we go to beach now?" Sarang quipped as all of them headed towards the hotel's lobby. 

"No baby, we'll go to Seogwipo submarine."  Munhee answered and both, no three heads looked at her with confused eyes. Miseo, Sarang and Jongin.  "Um, it's a place where you can see the world under the sea?"

"Oh! I got it! I saw some videos of it in Instagram!"  Jongin's face lit up realizing about the place they're about to visit.  "It's a really interesting place!"  He told the kids with his own excited voice. 

"Will their be sharks?" Miseo asked, anticipated.

"Baby shark!"  Sarang shrieked and started singing the "Baby Shark" song and Miseo joined happily. Munhee grinned seeing her hyped little sunshines. 

"Noona, for how long we'll wait for Hyung?"  Jongin pouted and whined when all of them decided to wait in the huge open balcony like place of the hotel. It was just beside the large swimming pool. It would've tempted Munhee to try swimming here if they hadn't their own private swimming pools attached with their suites. 

"He is probably still sleeping."  Munhee mumbled. 

"Isn't it common sense to someone personally go and wake him up?"  Jongin's whine continued, his words indirectly indicated Munhee to do the deed.  "Why would we sit here in boredom?" 

" Yeah, that's a great idea, Jongin. Why don't you do the honor of personally waking him up?"  Munhee asked him in a threatening sweet tone. She knew the guy also knew about Baekhyun's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter