08.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that night, Munhee had decided to not to talk with Baekhyun unless there's anything important to discuss about. 

Initially she thought of chasing him down till his room and manhandle him to somehow tape down his over lashy mouth, tie down his hands and wear him a sunglass so that she wouldn't get terrified by his shooting glares.

But she decided against it. No matter what, Baekhyun was older than her. Munhee might be childish for her own age, but she knew the boundary of respect. Also she did feel really bad for him, she could feel the pain he'd been going through. After all both of them lost their loved one, both of them were wounded. 

They say, time is the healer of every wound. She wished that time would do it's magic and lessen both of their pain.

So, following that, Munhee and Baekhyun didn't interact for almost a whole week.

The man worked like a log the whole week. Not considering rest, not even on the weekends.

Munhee wasn't sure whether there was that much work load for him to avoid his health, avoid his time with his children. It felt like he was actually avoiding her.

Does he hate me that much?

 

After successfully avoiding each other, Munhee was almost frantic. She had to suffice her loneliness by playing with the babies or talking to her mom through landphone as she abandoned her cellphone last week. Living in this huge mansion, without having any company of someone near her age made her mentally feverished.

 

On the other hand, managing the kids alone was already a big challenge for her. But she also had the responsibility of the whole household and she was sure she wasn't doing anything good in this case. 

How did Unnie managed all this together?  

Myunghee did manage to do everything on her own. She had even refused when Baekhyun suggested that they should hire some maids for the chores. Myunghee was very picky in case of trusting people and she didn't allow any maid in her house while she was perfectly able to handle all at once.

Baekhyun would also lend help while cleaning the house because it was the toughest to do. 

 But Munhee wasn't Myunghee.  She wasn't the perfect housewife material. She definitely would've asked Baekhyun for a helping hand especially while cleaning. But witnessing their present situation she didn't deem it to be possible, unless they reach into a peaceful state.

To be frank, keeping aside all the mourning, avoidance, fightings and everything, she was disappointed at Baekhyun. He wasn't supposed to be like that. He was supposed be the ideal father he used to be. The super daddy. But he wasn't anything near that at that moment. 

 

Another problem, she noticed the kids looked gloomier than before. She tried to give them all her attentions, they seemed to enjoy that but there was a longing in their faces. They had already lost their mother just a few days ago. Now their father was also not with them. She knew they needed him the most. But their super daddy was not in his track.

And she's more than keen to bring that super daddy back. She'd do it for the sake of her babies. 

 

                                             *******

 

 

 

  The alarm went off. Munhee groaned in her sleepy state. She watched the time, it was six in the morning.

 Bingo. Byun Baekhyun, I'd definitely catch you today. 

 

Since the past week, Munhee noticed Baekhyun going to work rather early than the actual work time. Probably for avoiding running into her. 

But she wouldn't let him do that today. After all she had a mission. 

If she's going to bring the super daddy of her babies' back, then she's going to have to become a super mummy herself.

 

Super mummy on a mission....

 

Munhee climbed up the stairs, making sure not to make any noise. First, she checked the kids room, finding them sleeping peacefully she went towards her real target.  She reached the door of Baekhyun's room. She hoped the door to be open just like she had found it open many other times. And thankfully it was open. 

His room was void of any lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter