First Kiss Who

Cat Quest

 

 

Tiffany hasn't talked to me since we left the amusement park. It bothers me a lot.

I'm in my bed waiting for her, I will give the plushy to her and I'm excited to see her reaction.

Tiffany went out of the bathroom with her stoic expression, she walked to the other bed without glancing at me.

I frowned looking at her "Why are you there?"

"Your pet doesn't want anyone near her," she replied.

"Even the owner?"

She hummed.

Ouch. That hurts.

"Why are you being like that? What's wrong?" I asked as I sat up.

Tiffany laid herself in bed "Nothing's wrong. Actually, everything's fine because it's obvious that Seolhyun likes you and you like her." She bitterly concluded.

"Really? You think so?"

"Eventually, you will fall in love with each other," she reckoned.

I took my backpack "How can you be so sure about it?"

She didn't respond.

I sighed "If you will not sleep here with me, I won't give you my treat."

She acted tough and remained silent but I can sense that she's curious about the treat as she keeps glancing at me.

I took the cat plushy from my backpack then wiggled it to show Tiffany. She looked at it with wide smile and her eyes were sparkling with joy.

"Come here to my bed and this is yours," I offered as I beckoned her.

She looked hesitant though.

"I will count one to five, at the count of 5 and you're still not here. I will give this to Seolhyun," I said acting serious. "One..." I started counting.

Then I suddenly feel the bed became heavier, with her magic, she quickly went and laid herself into my bed.

Tiffany is now holding the cat plushy "This is mine! Don't you dare give this to Seolhyun!" She whinged.

I chucked "Yours. Oh! And it looks like you!"

Tiffany possessively hugged the plushy "It's so fluffy!" She grinned as she started to play her toy. "I didn't see you got this."

"Because I want to surprise you."

"Thank you. This is so cute Taetae."

"I'm happy you like it."

"Of course, this is from my master."

"I don't want you being distant Fany."

"It will never happen again babe."

"And about Seolhyun, what if... what if I like someone else?"

"Then pursue her," Tiffany stared like she's trying to read me. Her stare changed as her eyes blazed with realization. Finally, she got the hint.

Im just implying that I like her, I hope she got it right.

"Seolhyun tried to kiss me," I blurted out then it completely changed the mood.

"What? She tried to kiss you?!" Her eyebrows snapped together. She looks like a jealous wife.

I mentally giggled "Yes," I nodded.

"She's moving too fast!" She sulked.

"You think so?"

"Yes!"

"But I avoided it to happen."

"You did the right thing to do," she huffed.

"Why's that?"

"Because... because you're naive. You can't kiss! You are inexperienced with that."

I acted hurt. It's true though, I haven't kissed anyone yet.

"I didn't mean it Tae-"

"Then teach me. Teach me how to kiss," I requested.

"What teach you?" She stuttered in disbelief.

I innocently nodded "Kiss me."

She squinted her eyes.

"Your lips on mine. Kiss me, teach me," I reiterated.

"No," she looked like a prude as she scoffed.

That hurts me but I didn't show it.

"Then find me someone who can help me," I forced.

"I can't do that, I can't manipulate minds and feelings."

"Nevermind," I brushed it off.

"Are you mad Tae?"

My heart clenched.

"No, it's okay."

I thought she likes me but no, I'm very delusional to think that.

I laid in bed with my stoic expression, I'm used to it. I can always handle pain.

But this is different, the pain is different and new. 

This is my first. 

My first heartbreak.

I turned to my side, my back is facing Tiffany.

I feel a hand on my shoulder "Taeyeon..."

Tiffany's voice quivered so I looked at her, she's crying "I don't want you to be mad. I'll do it," she leaned down on me but I avoided her.

"Please don't force yourself Tiffany."

"I'm sorry master."

"I just thought that you like me too."

"W-what?"

"I like you."

"B-but it will never happen... us. I'm your pet. I'm sorry master but after the mission, I'll be free and I'll leave."

I feel that there's something dropped in my stomach. I need to control my emotion like before.

Tiffany doesn't like me.

 

-

 

It keeps ringing in my mind that Tiffany doesn't like me and it hit me.

She woke me up from my reverie.

"Tae, did she really try to kiss you?" Tiffany grumpily asked.

I was just imagining it a while ago. I'm really pessimistic.

"Yes."

"She's moving too fast," she huffed. She also said that in my day dreaming.

"But I avoided it."

"You did the right thing to do," she pouted. And also that. No way it's happening.

"Why's that?" I stuttered.

"I don't know. You can't kiss her, that's too fast and you're inexperienced. You don't want her to be disappointed."

"But I told you, I like someone else."

She remained silent.

"Should I practice then?" I asked.

"Practice what?"

"Kissing."

Tiffany scoffed "What? No way!"

"Teach me," I suddenly said. I gambled everything with this.

"Huh?" Tiffany just stared at me.

"Kiss me Fany," I swallowed silently.

Immediately, I feel anxious waiting for Tiffany's next move.

"I'm sorry Tae..."

My heart plummeted on the floor when I heard her apologizing. I should have known. What do I expect? I'm so stupid, I never learned my lesson.

Tiffany held my cheek "I'm sorry but I'm inexperienced as well but we can try."

I gazed at her nervously, just a hint of that smirk that made me nuts playing out on her face. She leaned forward to me and pressed her lips on mine without hesitation. My eyes widened and my body froze.

I can feel her soft lips on mine and I really like how she smells.

"Let's just enjoy this and learn together. This is also my first time," she said while her lips still on mine then she closed her eyes.

"Okay Fany," I closed my eyes to feel and taste the sweetness of this kiss.

My heart is beating crazily in my chest. I'm so happy with this. I never thought that kissing will be this much satisfying.

It's like a drug and I'm addictive to it. 

Tiffany initiated the move as her lips opened pressing on mine with the right pressure. I held the back of her head to keep her close as I tilted my head on the side.

I complied with the same force she's giving me. No tongues, just simple make out. It's like an innocent kiss but with passion. This moment is beautiful and I'm unable to comprehend that I'm experiencing this fairy tale like kissing in my life.

I heard Tiffany moaned as I bit her lower lip, she tastes like strawberry, maybe because of the lip balm. I like it.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw her eyes closed. I can hear our smooching sound. Music to my ears.

Tiffany put her hand at my lower back bringing me closer to her and her other hand stayed holding my cheek.

I can feel her s on mine but the thing is, she's not wearing a bra. I can feel the warm in my cheeks.

Tiffany giggled in our kiss but continued, I almost forgot to breathe.

My head is spinning as her lips are locking with mine, I feel kinda high. 

But Tiffany slowly ended it as she gently pulled away. We are both panting while staring at each others' lips then she looked through me.

My first kiss. 

My first kiss was simple yet perfect. I smiled, I'm glad because my first kiss was Tiffany. 

Tiffany leaned forward to me and pecked my cheek then she gave her sweetest eye smile "That was amazing Taetae," she purred. "But we better sleep now." She giggled.

I nodded absentmindedly. She laid herself in bed and I did the same.

She crawled next to me and nestled in my arm "Perfect. Good night babe."

I didn't respond because I'm still in shock.

That kiss still makes me blush and brings a smile on my face. 

Yes. I'm still smiling like an idiot and I confirm, I will definitely fall hard for her even though I'm already head over heels for her.

 

 

 

x

 

 

 

 

Do you guys want more chapters?

Am I being fast?

Tell me please. Thank you xoxo - Naru