It's a Date

Cat Quest

 

 

 

 

The next morning.

I felt someone was patting my cheek, I groaned. I didn't want to get up yet.

"5 minutes," I mumbled.

"Taeyeon! You have to get up now! You'll be late to school!"

Wait. Tiffany?

I opened my eyes and realized that I'm not alone.

I saw Tiffany standing at the side of my bed. I gaped at her. She was wearing a red shirt dress and denim jacket. Her black curly hair perfectly fits to her.

She's really beautiful.

"Taeyeon, it's already 7 o'clock! We have class at 7:30," she hurriedly reminded.

I hastily got up when I realized what she said but I stopped and looked at her suspiciously.

"Wait... what did you say? We?"

Her eyes twinkled innocently "Yes," she showed me her school ID.

"Tiffany Hwang," I read. "How did this happen?"

Tiffany smirked and shrugged "Don't underestimate my power Taeyeon, I'm a witch's pet. We have the same classes and we are my roomies."

She glanced at the new bed on the other side of the room.

We have two beds now. I looked around, there are two cabinets and two shoe racks. Everything is doubled.

"With just a snap of my fingers, it all happened," she confidently stated.

"But why?"

"It's easy for me to help you to find your true love if we're always together," she concluded.

I nodded. Good idea.

"But Taeyeon you need to be hurry, you don't want to be late right?" She reminded again.

"Oh yeah..." I smacked my forehead. . I need to be quick.

"I'll see you in class," she winked.

"You will not wait me?" I pouted.

"Cute but no. I don't want to be late in my first day," she blew a kiss to me. "See ya master," she giggled and walked out of the room.

I rolled my eyes "I'll be quick."

 

 

-



 

I looked at my wristwatch, it's exactly 7: 29. I'm in the hallway running to my first class of the day, Literature. Geez.

I arrived in my classroom at 7:30 sharp and gladly, our professor isn't there yet.

He's late, I think.

I walked and saw a bunch of students next to my seat. I didn't mind them and just sat.

I looked around and saw Seolhyun staring at me. She smiled at me, I blushed but I timidly smiled back.

I thought it will be a good day for me but someone ruined it. Miho hit my shoulder lightly "Ya, ugly nerd. Move! I will sit there," he commanded.

"B-but this is my seat," I mumbled.

"Do you want to be hurt huh?" He threatened.

I cowered. I don't want to embarrass myself more.

"Your seat? Do you have your name there huh?" He mockingly asked.

Everyone laughed.

"I want to sit there because I don't want Tiffany to be infected by you," he explained cockily.

I turned to my left and saw Tiffany sitting next to me. She's frowning while looking at us.

So the students like her already, I can't blame them. She will be famous here for sure.

"Move now stupid," Miho hit the back of my head.

"Excuse me?" I heard Tiffany. "What are you doing to her?" She stood up and walked close to me.

"Umm... don't come near her," he's about to hold Tiffany but the latter shoved his hand.

"Don't touch me!" She snapped angrily.

"I'm sorry I'm just helping you-"

Tiffany cut him off "Taeyeon is my friend," she announced. "She's my roommate."

"What?! Roommate? That's ridiculous," Miho shook his head and his jaw clenched. He clearly doesn't like the idea of that.

Tiffany put her hands on my shoulders "If you ever touch her again, you'll regret it. But for now, I will let this pass," Tiffany is intimidating. I saw how Miho gulped as he nodded.

"And whoever hurt or insult Taeyeon, I will make sure that they will suffer in the consequences," Tiffany said loudly so everyone in the room would hear it.

Everyone shut his or and just stared at us in awe.

Tiffany gave an eye smile "I just don't tolerate this kind of act. I hope y'all understand," she sweetly said.

Then everyone gave her a round of applause, Tiffany bowed her head then she sat next to me. And everyone also went back to his or her seat including Miho.

He was about to sit when his chair moved backward causing him to stumble on the floor. Everyone laughed because of his clumsiness though I knew that it was Tiffany who did that little magic.

I glanced at Tiffany and she waggled her eyebrows then I glanced at Seolhyun, she's standing while looking at me intently.

I smiled but she just ignored it and turned away. It hurts me.

Maybe she regrets that she offered me to be her friend after what she witnessed. How loser I am and she's out of my league.

I felt a hand on my shoulder "Are you okay Tae?" Tiffany asked concerned.

I nodded.

"Why you let him do that to you? That's rude! I will kick his later. That little twit needs a lesson to learn!" Tiffany grumbled. She's talking to me in mind but I can hear her clearly.

"It's okay," I whispered.

"No it's not! I will not let that happen to you again Taeyeon," Tiffany hissed.

"Thank you Tiffany," I smiled.

"You're welcome master," she winked at me and I chuckled.

The professor came in and the first thing he did was introduce Tiffany to us then he started the class.

 

 

-




 

After the class.

I'm finished putting my stuffs in my bag as Seolhyun went to my seat.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

I swallowed nervously.

Maybe she will take back what she said yesterday and we can no longer be friends.

Everyone is glancing at us and some are murmuring, Seolhyun actually talks
to me in public.

I stood up and bashfully nodded.

"I thought I'm the only friend you have?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. She glanced at Tiffany.

"Y-yes. You were my only friend yesterday on the rooftop then Tiffany came to my dorm last night. We also became friends," I clarified.

She nodded "Okay... so I'm still your first friend right?"

I nodded happily "Yes. My very first friend."

She smiled "Good to know Taeyeon."

I grinned.

"And please Taeyeon, don't let anyone hurts you like that again. You don't deserve it," she said concerned and I blushed.

She cares for me! I mentally squealed.

"That's why I'm here, I will protect Taeyeon!" Tiffany chimed in. "Sorry for eavesdropping."

Seolhyun raised her right eyebrow "Protect Taeyeon? You don't have to protect her, she needs to learn how to stand for herself." She contended.

"You're right," Tiffany put her arm on my shoulder "But as long as I'm here, no one will gonna hurt her," she reassured.

"You're so sure about that huh..." Seolhyun squinted her eyes.

Tiffany cockily nodded "Yes."

"Okay. It's fine, I don't want Taeyeon to be hurt either," Seolhyun smiled at Tiffany but it's different smile. I don't know it's just different for me.

"Thank you guys," I muttered.

"Aweee... my Taetae is so cute," Tiffany pinched my cheek.

"Your what? Taetae?" Seolhyun's eyebrows snapped together for a second then she played it cool. "Sorry."

Tiffany giggled "Do you want to come with us in our date this weekend?"

Date? What?

"Date?" Seolhyun looked indifferent.

"Friendly date, we will go to Lotte World. You know the more the merrier," Tiffany said elated.

That's good idea! Just thinking that I will hangout with Seolhyun makes my heart jump happily.

"Oh... sure! Date huh... we will have a date Taeyeon. A friendly date," Seolhyun confirmed.

I blushed hard and forced a smile. I'm so nervous, what the heck.

Tiffany clapped her hands "It's settled then."

"Okay. I have to go, see you around guys," Seolhyun waved goodbye as she walked out of the room.

"You're blushing," Tiffany blurted out.

I rolled my eyes "You have a crush on her," she guessed.

I shushed her "Just be quiet, someone might hear you," I whispered cautiously.

"Okay okay... let's go to the canteen. I'm hungry," she slung the strap of her bag on her shoulder.

My eyebrows raised "Oh. You eat? I mean you eat our food?"

Tiffany frowned "Of course! What am I supposed to eat?"

"Human," I blankly said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "You're ridiculous. Eww!"

I chuckled "Anyway, I'm not hungry." But my stomach grumbled.

I am hungry but I need to save money. I skip eating breakfast and sometimes, I skip dinner too.

"Don't lie to me, I can hear your stomach growling. Don't worry about the money, I can handle it babe," she blew a kiss to me. "Come on," then she walked to the door.

She keeps calling me pet names, Taetae or babe. It's cute and I don't mind it. Honestly, I like it.

"Taetae, palli!"

"Ne!"

I'm thankful because Tiffany came into my life. I should thank Gran for that.



 

 

 

×


 

I will update often if you guys keep interacting with me. ;)