Morning be like

Cat Quest

 

Tiffany and I already had dinner before going to our dorm. It was like a date though we just ate. She brought me to a fancy restaurant and it wasn't bad experience. I thought I would be awkward there but she helped me.

I wonder if she already went to that kind of restaurant. Sometimes I forget that she's a witch's pet because she totally acts like human.

And as I expected, Tiffany easily became famous in the campus and she already has a title, the "eye smile princess".

Princess. I won't disagree. She looks like a princess and I like her personality. She makes me feel comfortable and safe when I'm with her. It's like we have a connection. I don't know what she thinks of me but I feel like she's treating me special. Maybe because I'm her master for now.

Don't let your hopes up that high Taeyeon! You'll be disappointed and hurt in the end.

And what she meant by she will be free after she accomplished her mission? It really bothers me. I'm afraid that she might leave. That would happen, she's only here for her mission and after that, she can do whatever she wants. I guess.

I'm already in my bed when Tiffany came out from the bathroom formed as a cat.

I looked at her as she walked to my bed. Her cat walk is so cute and y.

She jumped on my bed.

"Why are you cat again?"

"I just want to," she nonchalantly replied.

I rolled my eyes "And why are you on my bed?"

"Because I will sleep here," she went in the comforter and curled next to me.

I pointed to the other bed across the room "That's your bed, you sleep there."

"Nope. I want here," she nestled in my arm.

"Whatever," I muttered.

"Go to sleep Taetae. I don't want you to be late in school," she purred. What a cat.

I put my other arm on top of her, I'm hugging her.

"Meow... that's perfect hooman."

"Good night Tiffany."

"Meow."

I smiled and went off to sleep.

The next morning, I feel energized as I slept really comfortable last night.

Then I realized that I'm not alone in my bed. I feel a warm body next to me.

And my hand! . Where's my left hand?

My heart beats erratically as I slowly opened my eyes. I see the light through our window and Tiffany now is in her human form.

Oh gosh. Help me. My hand feels the softest thing I've ever held in my twenty-one years here on earth.

I squeezed it and I heard Tiffany moaned lowly. Geez I'm holding her left while I'm spooning her. I can see her because she's .

I slowly pulled my hand from her mound then sighed in relief. I stared at my hand. My poor ingenuous hand is no longer the same.

"Good morning Taetae!" Tiffany greeted cheerfully.

I slightly flinched.

"Did you like it?"

"Huh?"

"Touching my ?" She giggled.

I blushed hard and stood up causing Tiffany's body to be exposed.

"I-it's an accident. It's not my intention to touch your ," I explained. I don't want her to think that I'm a ert.

"I don't mind and you don't have to explain but you didn't answer my question," she also sat up and I looked away from her.

"I will take a shower now," I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

I closed the door of the bathroom and leaned on it. I heaved as I put my hand on my chest "She'll be the dead of me. Gosh... She's so playful and naive."

Why am I feeling this? I think I'm starting to have feelings for Tiffany.

Is that a bad thing?


 

×