Epilogue

Cat Quest

 

 

After that night, me and Tiffany started dating. During our college days, she hadn't remembered anything yet but when we got married abroad. Everything was back to its place. She remembered Gran and her days as a witch's pet. 

I'm happy because since then, Gran is very supportive to our relationship. She even made a potion that could make me turn into a man's body so Tiffany can conceive a child then it worked.

Tiffany got pregnant and gave birth to a pretty baby girl. Gran said that the child is ours, even if I try DNA test, it will surely be positive. My body turned to a man for few hours but it was still me.

We named our baby girl Erika and she's my copy.

We're still living in Korea and I became a songwriter while Tiffany is a fashion designer.

By the way, we're still friends with Seolhyun and Yeji. Seolhyun has a fiance now and soon to be married. I'm happy for her, I met her fiance and he looked really in love with her. Seolhyun deserves that.

Seven years later.

I'm sitting in a resturant waiting for my family. Tiffany is on her way here from work while Erika is with Gran.

Erika is already four years old and she's close to Gran. She's a smart and very sweet girl. She got that from Tiffany. But she's also a shy type and y'all know she got that from me.

I smiled as I thought of them. They are my happiness.

Then a beautiful woman approached me with a smile on her face "Excuse me... are you alone?" She asked.

I raised my eyebrows "Um y-yeah, for a while... I'm waiting for my family."

"Really? I'm also waiting for my mom, can I join you while waiting?" She asked. 

I smiled "Oh sure, no problem." Weird but maybe, she's just being friendly. "Please have a seat," I offered.

"Thank you," she gladly took a seat in front of me across the table. "I'm Nancy," she bowed to me.

English name, I thought. Well, she looked half american.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon," I smiled and slightly bowed to her.

"Kim Taeyeon, the famous song writer?" She looked shocked.

I blushed and massaged my nape "Y-yes, I'm a song writer." Am I that famous? Nah.

Nancy yipped happily "That's why you look familiar! I'm a big fan of yours!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled "Thank you Nancy." I appreciate it.

"Can I take a picture with you?" She asked as she stared at me, hopeful.

"Umm... okay." I awkwardly said because I'm not used to it.

Nancy stood up and walked to me. She took her phone from her bag then took a selfie with me.

She grinned widely "Thank you so much for this, Miss Kim."

"Oh just call me Taeyeon," I said.

Nancy went back to her seat "So... are you dating someone?"

Oh no. Why would she ask that?

"I'm not practically dating..."

She cut me off "Wow.. you're single?"

I was about to say no when Tiffany came "No, she's not single. She's not dating me because I'm her wife." She said as she put her arm around my shoulders.

Nancy awkwardly smiled "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know."

"Now you know," Tiffany countered with an attitude.

"Oh yes, of course," Nancy stood up. "It's really nice to meet you Taeyeon."

I nodded "Me too, Nancy."

"I hope to see you again," she discreetly winked at me. She excused herself then left.

Tiffany took her place and sat in front of me "How dare she winked at you?" She huffed.

"It's just nothing babe," I tried to brush it off. Gosh, Tiffany always dressed to kill. She's ravishing, I'm so lucky.

She leaned on the chair then folded her arms "She likes you," she commented.

I shook my head "She told me, she's a fan. She knew me as a song writer."

Tiffany sighed "She likes you," she insisted. "It was written all over her face and she was flirting," she claimed.

"Babe..." I pleaded looking at her "I don't care if she likes me. I'm married and I only love you. I will never cheat on you," I assured her.

"I know. I just... hate it when girls are hitting on you," she irritably said.

"You don't have to be jealous because they're nothing compare to you. You are my life Tiffany," I sweetly replied. "I love you so much babe," I genuinely said.

Tiffany smiled "I love you too."

"Mama, mommy!" I heard Erika yelled as she ran to us.

I stood up and welcomed her with embrace. I lifted her then she pecked my cheek "Oh yeah... my little munchkin is getting bigger."

Gran smiled at me then she sat next to Tiffany.

"Mama, I missed you and Mommy Tiffany!" Erika happily said as she blew a kiss to Tiffany.

I chuckled "We missed you too." I placed her on the seat next to me.

"How's your day baby?" Tiffany asked.

"Me and Gran tried a spell, we turned Fany into a dog!" She excitedly told us.

"Gran..." I grumbled. I gave Fany to Gran, and she's really a big cat now.

"But it only took a few minutes," Erika pouted cutely.

Tiffany giggled "Ahh... my baby is so cute. What do you wanna eat?"

"I want chicken!" She answered right away.

"Erika really likes magic but don't worry, I will not pass it to her," Gran reassured us.

"She's a good kid Gran even if you give her your power, surely she will use it in a good way," I said as I petted Erika's hair.

"I know but I want her to have a normal life. I don't want her to suffer like you did," Gran sadly stated.

"Gran... it's not your fault and I'm happy now." I held her hand on the table. "I met my beautiful wife because of you," I glanced at Tiffany and she sweetly gave her eye smile to me.

"I'm happy to see you happy Taeyeon and I will support you in everything because I trust you. I love you so much kid," Gran smiled as she held my hand on the table.

I smiled "I love you so much more Gran. You, Tiffany and Erika are my family. I'm contented as long as y'all are here with me."

I felt Gran squeezed my hand and she nodded.

"And we love you Taeyeon, right Erika?" Tiffany asked.

"Of course! We love you mama! We love you so much!" Erika giddily said.

I chuckled because of her cuteness.

As I look at them, I can't help but to smile. They are blessing to me. They are what I always wished before and now, I have them.

My family, my love.

And it is worth the wait.

 

×

 

 

The End.

A/N: Thank you so much guys for supporting this story. Please always keep in touch because it's giving me confidence to write more.

All likes and comments are appreciated. It gives me strength to write and do more. 

Please check out my new story titled "Babysitter"

Thank y'all. God bless us. 🤗😘