Love Sick

Cat Quest

 

 

Evening. 

There's this something in my stomach that keeps swarming as I entered our dorm unit.

It was dark so I flicked the light switch and turned it on. The first thing I noticed was the other bed with a little bump. 

I guess it's Tiffany in her cat form curled in bed.

I took my bag off placing it on my study table before I sauntered to my bed then sat on it. 

I stared at the other bed, I couldn't help it. I saw the little bump was shaking a bit. I frowned. 

Tiffany missed classes.

So she's just here? Wait. Is she sick?

I abruptly went to her bed and cautiously removed the comforter to check her.

I'm right, she's in her cat form curled. She's shivering and she looks uncomfortable.

I held her furry body and felt her hot. Her temperature was surely hotter than usual. She moved slightly but still her eyes were closed.

"Hooman you're here."

"You have a mild fever," I said worried.

"It's nothing, just a little woozy," she breathed heavily.

"Did you eat dinner?"

"No... I don't have appetite to eat," she weakly said.

I sighed and shook my head "I'll buy you something to eat and medicine. Change to your human form." I instructed.

"Okay..." Without further ado, she just changed to her human form.

My eyes widened and turned away from her. I'm glad that half of her body was covered with the comforter.

Aishhh... this catwoman! She's always like that. 

"I'll be back immediately," I ran towards the door. I'll be just quick.

I went outside to buy medicine and food. I asked the pharmacist to give medicine for mild fever and I bought instant ramen from convenience store then went back to our dorm.

Before I headed to our unit, I put some hot water to the cup of ramen from the pantry.

In our unit, I put a chair next to Tiffany's bed then sat there holding the cup of ramen.

"You have to eat."

Tiffany shook her head "I don't like."

"Aisshh! Don't be stubborn, you need to eat so you can take your medicine!" I insisted.

She whined "I can't."

"Tiffany..." I called her with the concern in my voice.

She groaned again then slowly sat up.

"Why are you not wearing anything?" My face flushed. 

Oh well, y'all dirty minds. Her body is covered with duvet though her cleavage is still visible.

"I don't want to move."

"I'll get you clothes."

"No, I feel hot... and cold."

I chuckled "You're weird... I thought witches are strong and wouldn't get sick."

"I'm not a witch and that's not true," Tiffany opened her eyes and found mine. "Witches are still human. They can also get sick and die."

"Okay... now eat."

I started to feed her. Before I put the food in , I made sure that it wasn't that hot so I blew it first.

"Ahhh..." I placed the spoon near her lips then she took a spoonful of ramen.

"Nice jacket," Tiffany noticed.

Oh. I'm still wearing Seolhyun's jacket. She let me borrow it for the rest of the day.

"It's not mine."

"I know. You're not part of a swimming team," she sarcastically said.

"Just eat."

I continued to feed her until the last drop of ramen. Good thing, she finished eating it then she took the medicine.

"Thank you Taeyeon..."

I smiled "No problem. Now you rest."

Tiffany nodded then laid herself in bed. It was my cue to take a shower and change to pajamas.

After that, I walked to my bed and saw Tiffany was shivering. 

"Tiffany you have to put some clothes on."

"No, I'm not comfortable with clothes."

I frowned "But you're freezing!" 

"Still, I don't like!" She huffed.

What a hardheaded catwoman!

I groaned "Why are you so stubborn?"

"Just leave it! I can handle myself!" Her voice cracked.

She's being sensitive. I silently sighed and walked to her bed.

"I'm sorry Tiffany but you need to do my advice," I said but this time my voice was gentle and calm.

"No... I don't need clothes." She surely didn't relent.

I sighed defeated.

"I need you," she almost whispered.

"Huh? What?"

"I need you," she repeated.

"Me?"

"Come lay in bed with me. Your body warm will surely help me." Tiffany explained.

My mouth fell open. . But she's !

"Please Tae?" She begged.

Butterflies kept rioting in my stomach and my heart began to race.

"O-okay," I carefully laid myself in bed next to her. I had no choice, she's stubborn. I need to give her warm.

Tiffany quickly snuggled next to me. She nestled herself in my arms as she buried her face on my chest.

"I miss your smell, this is comfy," she mumbled.

I smiled like real. And it was a wide genuine smile before end of the day.

I kissed her crown "Please get well soon."

I can still feel her shivering in my arms so I hugged her secured. Her body is warm, smooth and soft.

I'm also comfortable and content being with her.

I almost forgot our situation. How could I help her with this? 

I don't think I can move on from her.

 

 

×