Over

Cat Quest

 

 

Since then, Seolhyun started to ignore or more like avoid me. She changed a lot. She doesn't communicate with anyone and even Yeji asked me what's going on with her.

I feel really bad seeing her like this but I don't want to give her false hope and I don't deserve her. She deserves someone who will love her the same as she does and I'm not that person.

My heart is already belong to someone else.

Tiffany was also ignoring me but she kept glancing at me as if she wanted to talk to me. Maybe because I stole her first kiss according to her. Well it's not really our first but I can say that I'm really her first. Good to know, we're just the same.

I'm her first kiss but when she was under the spell of Gran, she was very bold to show her body to me.

Gosh, I'm glad because I controlled myself that night or I'd regret it because probably, I'd force myself to her. Damn this hormones but yeah, I'm like this because I miss her.

I miss holding her. 

I miss talking to her. 

I miss when we sleep together, cuddling.

I just miss her but it will never be the same anymore. Everything changed with just a snap. The past will remain behind and it won't replay.

Maybe she didn't want this to happen but still, it happened. She forgot me.

And I think, it's time for me to stop.

I should stop hoping that I could bring her back, the Tiffany who loves me because it won't happen. 

My last class for today just ended so I quickly grabbed my things and left the classroom to avoid Tiffany.

I noticed that she kept glancing at me and I'm pretty sure that she wants to confront me. She wants to talk but I can't face her right now.

I went straight to our dorm building but I stopped at the entrance and smacked my forehead.

What am I thinking? Tiffany is my roommate, I shouldn't go there because I will probably see her there.

I sighed.

But why am I like this? I shouldn't avoid her either. She's confused but I can't give her answers.

Aishhh... I'll be crazy with this situation.

I slumped my shoulders and turned around, I don't know what to do.

My eyes went round when I saw Seolhyun just few meters away, she stepped closer to me. I noticed her puffy eyes and it made me feel bad even more.

"Taeyeon..." Her voice was broken.

I frowned.

"Can we talk?" She asked as her voice cracked.

My heart clenched hearing her like this.

I nodded "Seolhyun..."

"I'm sorry Taeyeon," she interrupted me.

I shook my head "No... don't say that..."

She shushed me "Let me finish..."

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm sorry because I'm forcing myself to you. I'm sorry because I know you feel bad for me. I'm sorry because I thought that if we became friends, you would learn to love me. I'm not mad Taeyeon but I will not deny that I'm hurt," her tears started to run down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry if I make you feel bad for me. I want you to know that I will be okay and I will accept your decision. But please don't feel bad for me and please, stay... stay in my life even if we're just friends," she begged as she held my hand.

My tears started to form "You don't have to beg because I would love to be still your friend and I don't want to lose our friendship."

Seolhyun smiled but her tears kept streaming down "Thank you Taeyeon."

I immediately hugged her. Seolhyun has a kind heart. If only I could, I would love her.

"I'm sorry for hurting you..."

She shook her head "Don't be... It's not your fault," she hugged me back.

"Thank you for understanding me Seolhyun," I massaged her back to comfort her.

Seolhyun slowly pulled away to face me "But there's one thing, I want to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Kiss me... please."

I gulped as I stared at her, dumbfounded.

Seriously? She asked for a kiss?

"W-what? Kiss?"

Seolhyun held the back of my neck "I promise this will be the first and last, Taeyeon."

Before I could protest, she pulled me and pressed her lips to mine.

My eyes widened as I could feel her soft lips on mine.

The kiss wasn't bad and I like how she smells.

I saw her tears kept running down as her eyes were closed so I finally gave in and just let her kiss me.

I know, she's hurt.

Seolhyun initiated the move and I just let her. I could taste her pain. I could feel her how hurt she was.

I want to take all the pain from her. I closed my eyes but when I was about to kiss her back, she abruptly pulled away.

I just looked at her.

Seolhyun wiped her tears and smiled "You kissed just what I thought. It's perfect. Thank you."

"Seolhyun..."

"Just give me more time and I promise, everything will be back together like before," she assured me.

I barely nodded.

"I love you  Taeyeon and I want you to know that I don't regret it. I became happy with this love and I will treasure this," she smiled. A sincere smile, not forced.

"See you around Taeyeon," she leaned forward to me and pecked me on cheek.

I couldn't respond to her, my body froze.

"I will go now," she smiled again then turned around and walked away.

I tried to move my fingers and it worked. I sighed heavily.

Seolhyun will always have a special place in my heart.

"What a wonderful scene Tae, you got yourself a girlfriend now..."

I turned around to see Tiffany. She saw everything and she looked hurt.

But why?

"I really want to talk to you Tae but I guess... It's over now," after she said that, she walked into our building.

Over? What?

Wait... don't tell me...

No freaking way.


 

×