It's Her

Cat Quest

 

 

I followed Tiffany to our dorm unit.

My heart is beating fast and I'm kinda nervous. Does she remember everything now?

She's sitting on her bed as I approached her "Tiffany..."

"I never thought that you're a player. How could you kiss me when you're already with someone else?" She asked angrily.

I scowled "I told you, just forget about it," I dryly replied.

Tiffany stood up "Forget about it? It's my first kiss! You stole it!" She retorted.

My heart clenched. She doesn't remember anything.

"I'm sorry," I simply said trying to keep it cool.

"I-I thought you l-like me..." She murmured as she fidgeted her fingers.

"Huh?" I just stared at her.

"I don't know if you're giving me mixed signals or you're just leading me on. And ! I don't know what's happening to me Taeyeon!" She pulled her hair in frustration.

"W-what do you mean?" My brows drew together.

"Before I got here, there was this urge that kept pushing me to go back here in Seoul. I can't explain it but I feel like I'm missing something... someone here..." She started as she looked into my eyes.

"And when I saw you at the concert, you looked so familiar and I felt that the gap in my heart was filled. So after that, I planned everything just to be your roommate. I even asked my uncle to fix it because he's the owner of this building," she timidly admitted as she nibbled on her bottom lip.

"You did that?" It feels familiar. It happened again.

Tiffany nodded "I don't know Taeyeon but I guess, I really like you even if you're a girl but you started avoiding me then, I saw you kissing Seolhyun. Now, it makes sense."

I gulped. She likes me even if she doesn't remember me. Oh . My heart is so happy!

"And there's this dream last night, it felt so real. We confessed that we love each other and you gonna kiss me but I disappeared. There's some memories that keep flashing in my mind and you are there Taeyeon. How could that possible? We just met, I don't understand," she was on the verge of tears.

I couldn't help but to smile then I moved closer to her.

"Why are you telling me this just now?"

"Because you're avoiding me! Then suddenly, it turned out that you are taken," I could hear hurt in her voice.

I chuckled. She's jealous of Seolhyun.

Her forehead furrowed "What's funny?"

"You're jealous," I laughed.

She scowled "This is not the right time for you to laugh at me! I'm hurt!"

I quickly pecked her cheek.

Her eyes widened as she held her cheek where I kissed "Why did you do that?" She irritably asked. "You kissed Seolhyun then kissed me?" She asked in disbelief.

I smiled.

Tiffany harshly wiped her cheek "What's your problem Taeyeon? I'm not a toy that you can play with."

"I'm not playing, I'm just being sweet and for your information, Seolhyun is not my girlfriend. That kiss was a goodbye kiss. I didn't accept her love because my heart is already belong to someone else," I stared intently at her.

"You already love someone else?" She stuttered. Terror overtook her face.

I nodded "And that someone else is in front of me."

She stared at me, confused.

"Y-you love me?" Her face brightened automatically.

"I love you," I hugged her "I love you so much Tiffany and I'm so happy that you came back to me."

I could feel that she hugged me back "I don't understand what's happening Taeyeon but I want you to know that I'm happy. My heart is beating so fast like it would burst anytime soon but I'm not complaining, I feel so happy," her hug tightened.

"I'm happy to hear that Tiffany..."

Then I felt something soft grinding my leg, I slowly pulled away and saw little Fany.

"Fany..." Tiffany looked down and smiled at the kitten.

It meowed back.

Tiffany giggled as she held little Fany and kissed her furry forehead.

"So you're my girlfriend now, Kim Taeyeon," Tiffany possessively announced.

I silently swallowed "R-really?"

Tiffany squinted her eyes "Why? You don't like?"

I grinned widely "Of course I like!"

"Good."

"Yes!" I shrieked in happiness. I pecked little Fany's forehead then I was about to kiss Tiffany on lips but she avoided.

"No kiss for now. Brush your teeth first. I don't want an indirect kiss from Seolhyun," she firmly said.

I scratched my head. Ooopps.

"Seriously? Why would you let her kiss you? Is that really necessary when you're saying goodbye?" She cutely pouted.

I guess, some things will never change.

"You know... you're so cute," I quickly pecked her forehead then ran into the bathroom.

"Ya! Kim Taeyeon! You stole a kiss again!" I heard Tiffany.

"I will brush my teeth now!" I yelled.

"Good... I will let you steal kisses then."

"I heard that," I playfully said as I took my toothbrush.

"Because I want you to kiss me Tae." Her voice changed. It became seductive.

Geez. I hastily put toothpaste on my toothbrush then started to brush my teeth.

I heard her giggle.

My mind is still processing what just happened, Tiffany is my girlfriend now. Even if she doesn't remember everything, she gave us a try.

But I believe that one day, she will remember everything because her heart never forgets.

I can say that I'm lucky to have her because her heart is sincere and pure.

Damn girl... I'm so excited to kiss her. I will kiss her with all my heart. I really missed her.

And I'm so excited to be with her, everyday. I can't wait for that moment.

This time, I will never let her go.

She will be my wife, I promise that.


 

×